Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a dog person, of course I forgot :lolToo bad they already started on variants with Fire Mario...I hope to God not, it appeared so briefly. The fight was cool though.

Yeah I got the Fire Mario. That one was kind of expected and I could understand if that one was a webshop exclusive. Bowser should be made as a normal release for eveyone to get.

Pretty sure Bowser is a web exclusive because Japan doesn't really like villians, from what I read. Same with Figuarts Ultron being a web exclusive

Pretty sure Bowser is a web exclusive because Japan doesn't really like villians, from what I read. Same with Figuarts Ultron being a web exclusive

Yeah Bowser is def. a webshop exclusive. Even my orders of K@kashi and Minato are web shop exclusives. Lucky these make no difference when ordering in HK, its just they cost more than a regular figure and prices for these hardly come down.

Bowser should still be at least double the size of the Figuarts Mario. The Jakks World of Nintendo is a decent size comparison. While it's true that Bowser's size has varied throughout the games, his standard is to be bigger and taller than Mario. The NEW Super Mario Bros. size is a decent one and comparative with the size of him in Smash Bros.

Bowser should still be at least double the size of the Figuarts Mario. The Jakks World of Nintendo is a decent size comparison. While it's true that Bowser's size has varied throughout the games, his standard is to be bigger and taller than Mario. The NEW Super Mario Bros. size is a decent one and comparative with the size of him in Smash Bros.

I was hoping for something like that. Eh, a pass for me still.

As much as I like the Mario line so far, I would love for SH Figu to make an 8 bit Mario from Super Mario Bros. I'm not sure if that's possible given Mario's design in the first game, but I would love an articulated 8 bit style figure.

I went to a Tamashii store here in HK today and they had 2 Bowsers on display. Damn I forgot to take pics, sorry. The ones shown here were better prototypes than the one in the recent NYCC. At least these had no grooves down his forehead.

Quality quality was good, bar from teh scale as we all know. Surprisingly the Playset E was good. worthy addition.

If the Figuarts Bowser is the same size as the World of Nintendo one it'll be fine. Just got one for my son and it's massive...might not be towering but it's thick.

It looks like it's far smaller, that's the issue. It's barely taller than Mario.

Does anyone have pics of World of Nintendo Bowser and Figuarts Mario?

SHF Bowser is only 3cm taller than SHF Mario.

It doesn't seem like there will be any changes for him at all so far. Then again it's still a long way before release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot could happen, SHF Android 18's prototype was completely different, and people didn't like that I think. The final product looked much better. Similarly, look at HT ASM 2 Spider-man, the difference is huge between the final product and prototype. I guess if people bring it up to Bandai, they'll change things

Im happy with the Bowser so far. Yes it would be nice to have him bigger and cheaper, but after seeing it in person, it blends in well with the rest of the line.

Hopefully they will go the bigger route later in the line or something. There isnt much choice in HK as the world of nintendo stuff never gets release over here. I only saw the large 20 inch Mario and 20 inch Fire Mario at Toys r Us HK and thats it.

It looks like it's far smaller, that's the issue. It's barely taller than Mario.

Does anyone have pics of World of Nintendo Bowser and Figuarts Mario?

hSyMUB.jpg

eY02dCI.png

Here's a vinyl that scales well. He stands 5 inches to the top of his hair and he's much more detailed.

4.jpg

I own both and the vinyl looks way better next to the figuarts.

img_SHF_Bowser_11.jpg

Here's a nice figuarts pic. It beats the Jakks and the vinyl.

I don't mind the difference in all honesty and think the difference in scale may work better.

Plus I just prefer the nendoroid mario to this one but its a very close call.

Back