Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder who's next after bowser. Makes sense to be princess and possibly some grey castle bricks with those skeletons and face blocks. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The upcoming addon play set and the current latest set are great. A nice variety of in game characters. Looks forward to one day when they make underwater and above the sky enemies. Hope this continues so we can get the main gang and different outfits for Mario.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish they would go this balls out with a Zelda line :pray:

Seam between eyes looks bad. Wish it had elbow joints.
DSC07168.jpg

They probably will get rid of that seam between the eyes. Looked at their online web store promo shots and its not there. Lets hope it stays that way.

Might end up passing on Bowser. The new Playset looks pretty decent though.

According to the specs, Bowser is only about an inch taller than Mario. WAY undersized - check the screenshot below. I estimate Bowser to be almost 3X taller than Mario. I am so disappointed! Definitely not getting this. The Jakks figure is an inch taller than this Bowser, but the sculpting is nowhere near as good.

9f28f1ae8c308810b831f725c52743fcd782493f.jpg__0x1500_q85.jpg

Just saw Bowser up for pre-order and am also disappointed at his size. I saw the price tag of $65 on BBTS and just assumed he'd be almost twice the size of Mario.

According to the specs, Bowser is only about an inch taller than Mario. WAY undersized - check the screenshot below. I estimate Bowser to be almost 3X taller than Mario. I am so disappointed! Definitely not getting this. The Jakks figure is an inch taller than this Bowser, but the sculpting is nowhere near as good.

View attachment 215936
Well in fairness to Bandai, it varies from game to game, right?

GflnRSb.jpg

I guess the World of Nintendo version at about $35-$40 reselling (retailed for like $17.99 I think when it was sold) isn't such a bad deal after all. My son needs one.

I guess the World of Nintendo version at about $35-$40 reselling (retailed for like $17.99 I think when it was sold) isn't such a bad deal after all. My son needs one.

Yeahand the articulation is relatively the same on both. At that price the bandai just doesn't seem worth it. The only plus it has over the jakks is the paint apps will be cleaner.

Back