Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these are great ideas, so much they can do. Inside the castle enemies and backdrops, up in the sky stuff as well as snow stages too.

I'd like to see some other Mario variations...and not just repaints.

-Raccoon Mario is a classic...that's easily a modified base Mario but they could throw in a Leaf and some other accessories. Unless they go with the "Retcon" Raccoon Mario which is essentially his Tanooki suit now.

why-marios-raccoon-suit-endures-20110314034337689.jpg

2012766-wallpaper_03_1024x768_1a.jpg

If they can work out the details with Nintendo, Metal Mario would be a cool SDCC/Convention Exclusive.

There's a World of Nintendo Tanooki Mario figure. Next figuarts figure probably will be fire suit Luigi.

do you really think that because there's a "World of Nintendo Tanooki Mario figure" that Figuarts won't make one? Do you know how many Irwin and Jacks Pacific Goku figures there are?! And Figuarts seems to not be able to get past making damn Gokus, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan SDCC exclusive, normal Goku, normal Goku SDCC exclusive, Awakening Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God, Kid Goku, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Angel Goku, & Super Saiyan 4 Goku. What's worse is I am sure I'm missing at least 2. Figuarts doesn't give a ***** when it comes to that figure existing already or not. They will be milking the ***** out of Mario so we may see the original raccoon suit as an SDCC exclusive and the Tanooki Suit as a regular release.

Lol this guy listed every single variation to prove his point. Bravo for the patience to do so.

You're right, Figuarts will not shy away from doing a ridiculous amount of versions of a character.

If anyone knows, has Figuarts tackled any other Nintendo IP? I think I saw Pokemon?

Never got the Mariokart toys, but in for Figuarts versions. I've seen those masked rider bikes.

do you really think that because there's a "World of Nintendo Tanooki Mario figure" that Figuarts won't make one? Do you know how many Irwin and Jacks Pacific Goku figures there are?! And Figuarts seems to not be able to get past making damn Gokus, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan SDCC exclusive, normal Goku, normal Goku SDCC exclusive, Awakening Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God, Kid Goku, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Angel Goku, & Super Saiyan 4 Goku. What's worse is I am sure I'm missing at least 2. Figuarts doesn't give a ***** when it comes to that figure existing already or not. They will be milking the ***** out of Mario so we may see the original raccoon suit as an SDCC exclusive and the Tanooki Suit as a regular release.
I think you're missing DBZ Epilogue/Grandpa Goku but that's it.

Plus look at all the Sailor Moon Variants!

They should because that's a bad manufacturing error. Where did you buy from? That store should be able to help

Back