Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I would rather them do it at least once. And tamashii hasn't been that bad with exclusives lately. The SDCC Goku this year was fantastic.

Got Yoshi and opened him up. Fantastic overall!

Unfortunately he's not as durable as Mario and Luigi and serves more as an accessory than an additional figure. They did a crappy job with the peg connecting his head to his body. It's so tiny and small and doesn't hold the weight well, Yoshi's head fell right off when I was opening him up. They should've figured out a different way to do it...especially with attaching that 'mouth-opening' gimmick to the figure.

Eh, I would rather them do it at least once. And tamashii hasn't been that bad with exclusives lately. The SDCC Goku this year was fantastic.
Oh yeah, the SDCC Goku was great, I love mine. But for other people getting it was, it was a nightmare.

Yeah. I still haven't got a hold of him, but my friend let me mess with his ;)

Got the 2013 and 2014 DBZ exclusives last night for $225

You know Bowser looks close to his size in Mario tennis ultra smash.

mario_tennis_ad_gtraders.png

No one respects the koopas :lol

as for Bowser's scale, I think it's just...variable what it could be. It's not consistent to the 3D platformers I guess.

Bowser's scale doesn't bug me. I wouldn't mind him being bigger but it's not a big deal to me.

Yeah, likewise. Ive seen this thing up close and its very detailed. Its fair the price is high but arent they all? Just hope teh line does well enough to continue support and release more characters.

Strangely enough, I really want a shy guy figure. More so than I would a Peach. She'd be awesome, but something bout the shy guy really takes me back to childhood. I played a ridiculous amount lot of Super Mario Bros. 2 as a kid. Which now looking back is probably one of the weirdest Mario games ever.

Strangely enough, I really want a shy guy figure. More so than I would a Peach. She'd be awesome, but something bout the shy guy really takes me back to childhood. I played a ridiculous amount lot of Super Mario Bros. 2 as a kid. Which now looking back is probably one of the weirdest Mario games ever.

There's the World of Nintendo Shy Guy and Peach figures.

If Figuarts discontinued the Mario line then I'd be open to getting World of Nintendo figures. Once I start a line, I like to stick to it though and don't really like mixing toy brands on the shelf. To me it's like mixing LEGO with Megabloks. Blasphemy!

If Figuarts discontinued the Mario line then I'd be open to getting World of Nintendo figures. Once I start a line, I like to stick to it though and don't really like mixing toy brands on the shelf. To me it's like mixing LEGO with Megabloks. Blasphemy!

:rotfl You don't know how happy I am that I'm not the only one that feels the same way.

I was hoping to get a Bob-Omb here. I always loved those things. We've got Koopas and Goombas, Boo, Bullet Bill...but no Bob.

Back