S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God knows what'll happen with Diana and Luna-P, but I hope Super Chibi Moon comes out later, maybe after Super Pluto :lol the accessories for this line are so weird though, Moon had some great ones, Mercury had good ones, Mars had meh, Venus good...Jupiter had squat, while the Outers all have solid ones. :dunno

Though I dunno did Luna-P appear with Chibi-Moon? I would like uniform versions too, easy seller for Tamashii.

That's what I was thinking. I thought Luna P only appeared with Chibiusa, not Sailor Chibi Moon

God knows what'll happen with Diana and Luna-P, but I hope Super Chibi Moon comes out later, maybe after Super Pluto :lol the accessories for this line are so weird though, Moon had some great ones, Mercury had good ones, Mars had meh, Venus good...Jupiter had squat, while the Outers all have solid ones. :dunno

Though I dunno did Luna-P appear with Chibi-Moon? I would like uniform versions too, easy seller for Tamashii.

It's odd none of them came with their transformation pens. I personally would've liked to see each scout with the pens, an effect for their signature attack, and any other signature makeup, mirrors, etc. that they each have.

It's odd none of them came with their transformation pens. I personally would've liked to see each scout with the pens, an effect for their signature attack, and any other signature makeup, mirrors, etc. that they each have.
Yeah right? So weird. Mars I imagined, they really wanted us to buy the flame effect like with Blaziken, Jupiter has the electricity coming soon...but then what about Venus and Mercury?

Yeah right? So weird. Mars I imagined, they really wanted us to buy the flame effect like with Blaziken, Jupiter has the electricity coming soon...but then what about Venus and Mercury?

The Tamashii Blue Wave effect could work for Mercury, somehow? Venus is screwed though since hers is very specifically chains of hearts, gonna need customs for her. A possibility could be buying the bootleg Figuarts Zero and using that effect for Venus.

TOY-002448.jpg

I just need Uranus, Tuxedo Mask (who I saw at at a Barnes and Nobles, but picked Gohan due to money), Chibi Moon, and now Super Sailor Moon. Technically need Anime Colors Moon but meh, I can wait

I got my Mars in a day after ordering, she's great! I think Mercury is better, mostly since Mars used the same body...but still, great.

Any idea when we will get news on new Sailor moon figuarts?

Thy diddn't show much at wonder festival, just super Mercury :/

Any idea when we will get news on new Sailor moon figuarts?

Thy diddn't show much at wonder festival, just super Mercury :/

Most likely in 2 months or so. We for sure will get all the Super Sailors. What I want to see are the "S" Sailors, you know the three in black. And PLEASE some villains!!!!

Oh yes i want the Sailor Star lights too, i really hope thy will make something new and not just using the old mold over and over again.

Most likely in 2 months or so. We for sure will get all the Super Sailors. What I want to see are the "S" Sailors, you know the three in black. And PLEASE some villains!!!!

I have NO interest in the Super Sailors....but I may change my mind. I know I want the Sailor Starlights.

I have NO interest in the Super Sailors....but I may change my mind. I know I want the Sailor Starlights.

They could've come later. I don't mind having them but I'd rather get the Starlights and some villains. I hope the next new things we see outside of the Super Sailors are the Starlights. Galaxia would be a good choice to release around them to compliment. I'd love to see Eternal Sailor Moon too

Yeah probably at Tamashii Nations 2015.

We really need villains at this point. The Super figures should have come after some villains.

Back