S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm honest I prefer Figuarts Zero as they look more Anime accurate and they have the cool effect parts. These look cool as well but I wouldn't bother with them

Yeah they do look cool for sure. But I agree the zero ones have the clear special effects which looks so good under the lights. Btw didn't Bandai confirm another set of the new zero's will be coming soon, including the same sailor moon sig pose? I see so many sailor moon figures/statues/ kits with the same sig pose. Finally if the new zero's are made I will have that pose. I got so frustrated with the kits I might decide to wait on those for now since I can't find someone with
experience to paint them and I sure don't know where to start. The new figuarts series 2 zero's will be calm poses unlike the first action poses. They will still have the clear special effects which is so cool looking. The details will be even more fine than the first line. Only thing I wished was these was 1/7 to match my bishoujo collection. But since they are small characters it still works out. I seen 1/7 kits but they are about 200.00 each painted and if you can't find anyone to paint the sold out kits. Well then tuff luck for people who cant paint like myself. The kits are great but not worth the high cost when I can settle for the Bandai fully painted sets.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're getting Zeros based on Sailor Moon Crystal. So far, only Moon, Mercury and Mars were shown and only moon is up for pre-order. The scale is different on them though, but the scouts look very nice in them, and getting some calmer poses fits them a little more. Still, it is almost reason enough to get both sets, at least for your preferred scouts....though I will admit Crystal Moon Zero looks so much better than the OG Moon Zero

Yeah, we're getting Zeros based on Sailor Moon Crystal. So far, only Moon, Mercury and Mars were shown and only moon is up for pre-order. The scale is different on them though, but the scouts look very nice in them, and getting some calmer poses fits them a little more. Still, it is almost reason enough to get both sets, at least for your preferred scouts....though I will admit Crystal Moon Zero looks so much better than the OG Moon Zero

What scale is the new crystal versions? Btw what does the zero mean?

Update: just found out 1/10 scale? Really that's a big pass if these are so small. I thought they were at least 1/8 like the first zero set.

Last edited:
Here is the photo I took at Japan Expo and you can see SMC Figuarts Zero figures next to S.H. Figuarts. I believe SM and SMC Figuarts Zero are in the same scale.

You know, i wasnt going to get Tuxedo mask, not a fan of the character, but the figure is really nice i must say, i might just get him.

Here is the photo I took at Japan Expo and you can see SMC Figuarts Zero figures next to S.H. Figuarts. I believe SM and SMC Figuarts Zero are in the same scale.

My iPad doesn't allow the image to show right now :( but interesting. 1/8 is the smallest I'm willing to add into my collection and that's pushing it. But the 1/8 works because these are small characters. Lol... The new ones might be the same height but I'm sure they must be a lot thinner looking. They are standing up so the height will be tall since the first zero ones where in a action poses. I really hope bandai will make another set in 1/8 or 1/7 in the future. Sailor moon is a great popular license.

Zero means zero articulation lol

Really? Make sense good for me to know. Haha!

It shouldn't take too long to pop out the rest of the scouts. REALLY hoping for some new faces and maybe accessories. I pray for the day when they'll give us some villains. Zoisite just doesn't cut it!

296ce89b4fd04d7d086f200cf030c968.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'm still upset the new crystal zero's are smaller than 1/8. Hopefully bandai makes more 1/8 or best of all 1/7 in the near future.

I want Doom Tree and Dark Lady figures!!!!

The Doom Tree would definitely make for an interesting figure considering it's basically a tree, but I'd buy it anyway :lol I'd rather see Ann and Alan though, they'd be awesome. Wicked Lady is an absolute must as well as Queen Beryl and Queen Nehellenia

The Doom Tree would definitely make for an interesting figure considering it's basically a tree, but I'd buy it anyway :lol I'd rather see Ann and Alan though, they'd be awesome. Wicked Lady is an absolute must as well as Queen Beryl and Queen Nehellenia

Ah yes i meant the Doom Tree villains lol

Hope we get the rest of the 4 moon ladies that bandai didn't make in the first Figuarts zero 1/8 line in the future. Also the cats too!

I'm sure they will make Sailor Starts at some point but we might have to wait for a while. The series is selling very well so they will continue as much as they can :)

I'm sure they will make Sailor Starts at some point but we might have to wait for a while. The series is selling very well so they will continue as much as they can :)

Good to hear. I hope they will make the the Starlights. Never watched Sailor Moon Stars series, due to it never airing in the U.S.

Bought Figuarts Zero Sailor Mars for $73 on eBay, hope to get her soon and see how decent she is in person.

Back