S.H. FiguArts Dragonball Z poll (with the actual poll this time)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which SH FiguArts DBZ Release do you want next?

• Majin Vegeta (with non M faces)

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Buu Era Gohan (version to be determined later)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Tien (Cell Games)

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Saiyan Armoured Trunks (long hair)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 1st Form Cell

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Android 16

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 1st Form Frieza

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Nappa

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Bardock

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Beerus/Bills

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I've always wanted a high end SS2 Goku figure since it's the one version of Goku that is neglected the most.

I also just want a proper anime style ssj goku as I missed outon the sdcc one. And I hope the use the ssj3 mould which was way better arms. So yeah, with ya there.

I just couldn't fit it in here with this max 10 options. But if we get M vegeta we'll get a ssj2 goku I'd say, I mean itis goku after all.

To be honest SDCC Goku is overrated. I'm ordering the newest Goku next week and I plan on using that body with the Manga head more than likely.

Considering that their focus are major Saiyan characters, it's fine that you excluded major Saiyans like Vegito, Kid Trunks, and Goten. And it's a good assortment that covers all eras.

Thanks Blake!:)

@snake its mostly about the hair. The manga ssj hair is ugly to me, stands out and I don't like it. The manga ssj gi colour is perfect imo for him in ssj.

The manga body of Goku is the perfect color for SS3 since his gi gets brighter and brighter with each level of Super Saiyan.

True but honestly, if you compare it it doesn't differ that much. If he powers up in ssj form his gi gets yellow most of the time. Only reason it stayed bright orange in the android saga is because he learned to stay ssj powered down.

Even on Namek as a new ssj he already is yellow most of the time, almost exactly that of manga ssj goku:
dbz104-02.jpg

GokuSuperSaiyanVsPikkon.png

There's just something to the orange in the new goku that just doesn't look accurate to me, it's too... fanta.:lol

The thing that bugs me about the new goku's orange is that it's inbetween lighted and shaded. When his gi lights up it's lighter orange, and in the parts that remain shaded it's darker.
GokuSuperSaiyanVsCell.png

The orange we got kinda falls inbetween it but for me it negates the accuracy in both.

Well you need to take into account that most of the time the Anime was never consistent on things.

This is what I meant about SS3's color, it's more yellow gold without the Ki Aura where as the other SS forms of Goku stay orange without the aura and only become more yellow with the aura.

RyZh1Qu.png

The thing we can agree on, his colors aren't accurate with all the figures aside from the Manga version.

Definitely Vegito, he's by far my favorite Character in DBZ, and his awesomeness has yet to be captured in a high quality figure or statue

Thanks for letting me know!

I really want platinum hair for all the Super Saiyans, like in that picture with Cell. He looks so much cooler. I really hope they do it with Majin Vegeta, or if they ever make a Namek Goku.

@Snake yeah I see your point, it's obviously subjective as it's about recognition and one will pick up different things then another.

Personally, I just want a my manga ssj goku to have the anime shaded hair so he doesn't stand out.

I would like to vote Tien but having the cell games outfit is a TERRIBLE choice. Seriously.... a shirtless Tien with the option to add the green vest would be the best option as he could work for saiyan, freeza and android sagas.
As I can't vote for the character I want the most, Nappa gets my vote.

Didn't really think of snapping on the green chest piece.:/ Not really sure whether that'd work as good as you'd want it to.

If I had realised that I might've switched to that, 'terrible' is a bit exaggerated imo though. Plenty of people want the white shirt version.

I'd still vote tien if that's what you want most, as I said in the description the version isn't that important for tien, the support for the character is.

But suit yourself, pun unintended.

Like my new Goku hair

v48w.jpg

f9lf.jpg

lrkw.jpg

66b2.jpg

qy2b.jpg

I have voted for 1st form Cell, It´s a awesome character

:wave
Oh my god I want it. IT's so beautiful.

btw I'm agreeing with all the comments on the color of Goku's gi, it is very inconsistent.

Back