S.H. FiguArts - Dragonball Z Feedback for Tamashii Nations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decision made:

1. Jackie Chun from DB

One of my favorite, if not my favorite character.
He just being Master Roshi, disguised in a black, elegant Kimono , literally kicking the *** out of every single combatant including Goku, with his incredible speed close to that of a Golden Saint (for the Saint Seiya fans xD) invisible to the human eye, and at the end, no one noticed he was Master Roshi and got away with it. It was just awesom imo hahaha

2. Shenron
He is just awesome, and there´s a reason Dragon Ball is called Dragon Ball.

1. Nappa

Id like to collect all the saiyans, and this is the second biggest of them all. He would also be the biggest s.h.f to date which could open doors for larger figures like broly and android 16.

2. gotten and trunks Id like a 2 pack gotten and trunks , preferably super saiyan. This will be a great deal for collectors and help complete vegeta and gokus blood line.

Tien

Member of the Z Fighters and spans DB and DBZ. It would be better for collectors to be able to finish off the Z Fighters instead of adding odds and ends characters or other versions of characters we already have.

Yamcha

Member of the Z Fighters and spans DB and DBZ. It would be better for collectors to be able to finish off the Z Fighters instead of adding odds and ends characters or other versions of characters we already have.

First Preference:
Tien (maybe with a little Chiaotzu too)
Easily my favorite human character and one of my favorite overall too, also I feel it is important to complete the Z fighters regardless of their comparative strength by the end of the show. As far as Chiaotzu because of his height articulation on par with what we have might not be achievable (I dont pretend to know about that!) however a good looking figure maybe with minor mobility would be great. Either way I feel Tien would be a great addition to this line and if Chiaotzu isn't included in this we probably would never get him.
Yamcha
While not my favorite character I would like to have him to finish off the human Z fighter characters, which do not seem to be a priority compared to Saiyans which is a shame, but its understandable why this would be so. Puar is less of a priority to me, but a little miniature that fits the scale would be cool.

And if this does get sent to Tamashii, then they should consider Super Saiyan Vegeta rerelease at next year's ComicCon, or something! He was the figure I first found of this line but was well out of what I wanted to spend, I think he was $115 back then; wish I picked him up regardless as he is regularly being sold for $250 now!

Gohan (Bojack Movie) - Orange gi w/ black, SS1 and SS2 hair
- Favorite kid version of him. Liked the way he looks with the orange gi. Would buy 3 of these.

Trunks (Bojack/Broly Movie) - Long hair with or without vest. Prefer without.
- Favorite version of him. Would buy 2 or 3 of these.

Raditz and Trunks with long hair

First preference:
Tall, armoured future Trunks with long hair.

I really want to complete the two saiyan father-son duos as they fought perfect Cell. Basically, I want them all as they were after they trained in the hyperbolic time chamber, ready to take on Cell. My all time favourite period in DBZ. Trunks is the only one missing this version and my collection feels incomplete without him.

Second preference:
Android 17 & 18 2-pack

I hope the community forgives me for doing this, but there really is no point for me in listing one without the other – I'll only buy them both, or not at all – and therefore would prefer a 2-pack. After Tall Trunks, the twins are who I'd want most and they really share the second spot for me. The protos shown at SDCC were fantastic and I really hope we see them. They remain, however, second to tall Trunks for me.

1st preference:

Armored long hair Trunks

2nd preference:

Majin Vegeta

If its saiyans we are getting, I would prefer the best ones lol.

1st pick: Long haired saiyan armoured Trunks

One of my favourite characters (especially this version) and he would go perfectly with the current line up we have now.

2nd pick: Kid Buu

Final main villain and he would go nicely with the ss3 goku.

First preference:
Majin Vegeta

Second preference:
Tall, long-haired Trunks in Saiyan armour

:lecture

Long haired / saiyan armor / taller Trunks.

Also, surprisingly, it seems a lot folks really want a majin vegeta.

First choice: Android 18 and 17

As someone said previously, no way you get one without the other. With 2 major villains out, it only makes sense to have these two out there as well.

Second choice: Android 16

He'd look great with the androids...especially if he's in scale.

First choice: Future Gohan
images

He looks so good in this version, in normal version like in SSJ1, with arm and without it, he looks awesome.

Second choice: First form Cell
3830555_249px.jpg

I think is the best version of Cell, i like so much this version with a larva as complement

Regards

My Wish: Future Gohan
One of my favorite characters and has everyone's personality! He's a total beast and just deserves a figure overall. Plus he'd go well with the android twins!

More Helpful Towards the Line: Yamcha
It's always been a dream of mine to have a Z fighter setup, sadly it hasn't happened unless I use different lines. Also this would pave the way for the Tien. I'd prefer if he came with puar(maybe a bit of simple articulation?) and with his 2 hairstyles. So he could work out in Saiyan and cell sagas.

#1 Tien w/ Chiaotzu
Love Tien and his character as first introduced in DragonBall and as others have mentioned would be great to complete Z fighters before going off to others.
Chiaotzu seems like an easy add on as hes so small and hes always with Tien

#2 Yamcha w/ Puar
All jokes aside Yamcha is a critical part of the Z fighters and DragonBall universe, again its more important to complete the Z fighters than anything at this point and like Tien with Chiaotzu, Puar is an easy addition as shes very small and Yamchas life long friend

I would like to just say that whatever figure we get from the ones suggested would be great, lets just hope this line keeps going, I know I will support it at all costs. Great suggestions everyone :clap

I think I'd prolly pass for yamucha or tien.

During the Z saga, both of em are pretty much useless and does not have any major roles at all.

Back