S.H. FiguArts - Dragonball Z Feedback for Tamashii Nations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS4 Goku

We need the last and ultimate form of Goku. Not only for that, his design is extremely cool and is the main character, he's gonna sell well for sure.

Bulma

We need the first sidekick on this line, it's a need!

First Preference:
Bardock

He's Goku's dad and is the original super saiyan! Bardock has always been one of my favorite characters

Second Preference:
SS2 Goku
I know people are probably sick of all of the Goku love by now but SS2 Goku is the form that is always overlooked, I honestly don't think there's ever been a toy made of him.

First preference: Android 19 or 20

they would go perfect with the already shown 17 and 18. Their designs are interesting, and the swap out parts could have battle damage which would look awesome!

Second preference: first form Cell (imperfect)

Just a great character design; would go great with Piccolo

First Preference:
Kid Gohan

Kid Gohan is a must. Its how Gohan is seen through out most of DBZ. His look barely changes from Saiyan saga to Cell saga so he'll bridge many collections if you seperate by saga.

Second Preference:
Tien
I know its unlikely at this point, but I think a lot of people want the entire core Z team. Which would include Yamcha and Chiaotzu.

First Preference:
Majin Vegeta
This is the final definitive version of Vegeta, and his outfit is the same one used throughout the entire Buu saga.

Second Preference:
Kid Buu
The final form of Majin Buu and the last villain in Dragonball Z which makes him a must.

1st pref.

KID BUU

To have all 3 final form main DBZ villains . And he is dope!

2nd. Pref
Great Saiyaman Gohan (helmet head and ssj head)

To have an adult gohan and I like the design of the saiyaman .

Howdy. I registered JUST to throw my vote for:

Adult Gohan/World Tournament Gohan

Second choice would be
Cooler

Goten /kid trunkssuper saiyan and regular interchangable heads like future trunks

I love kid goku and this would better with both forms

Gotenks

Everyone keeps voting kid bu, so im sure he will be release, and gotenks would be a great addition for my diorama to recreat the bu vs gotenks battle.

First Preference:

The Great Demon King Piccolo
AKA Piccolo Daimaoh, after he is granted eternal youth and destroys the Dragon God Shen Long

Second Preference:

Battle Damaged Super Saiya-jin Son Goku
After Frieza had been cut in half and Goku decided the fight was over

Kid Buu:
Final form of Buu is a must

SS4 Goku:
We need the ultimate form of Goku

Android 17 and 18:
These villains were the catylist to one of the greatest sagas in DBZ history.

First Preference:

Yamcha with Puar. No decently articulated figure of Yamcha in his orange fighting gi has EVER been made, so I'd like one. He's a character that appears in over 200 episodes of DB, DBZ, and DBGT so he's not just a minor character who appears in 2 fights like, for example, Gogeta. Similar to the SS Gohan figure, he should come with two hair style options: Saiyan Saga long hair and Cell Saga spiky hair. Puar absolutely needs to be included and she does not necessarily need articulation other than perhaps a moveable head, arms, hips, and tail. :)

Second Preference:

Tien with Chaozu. Tien has more techniques than any other Z Fighter (he might actually have more than Goku) and thus could be given really cool poses. Solar Flare/Taiyoken, Tri-Beam/Kikoho, Multiform, Dodon Ray/Dodompa, etc. A really cool figure of him deserves to be made, either shirtless or wearing his green one-shouldered top. Chaozu should be included with him since they were basically inseparable. As for how articulated Chaozu would need to be, I don't really care. I just want him to be to scale with Tien and Yamcha and wearing his light blue tanktop with either black or green pants.

By the way, if you haven't seen it yet, over on Dragon Ball Figures we have two polls still going on. I have already sent the results to Tamashii, but I'll be sending them updated results again eventually since the polls are still receiving votes.

This poll is basically for showing the next 5 characters fans would like to see made. By limiting it to 5 choices, it helps force you into thinking about which characters would fit in with the previous/current releases as well as the prototypes we've already seen (or, you can just pick your favorites, it doesn't really matter):

https://dragonballfigures.boards.net/thread/95/poll-which-characters-figuarts-make

In this other poll, you get 15 choices. Because you get more choices, you can pick nearly all of your favorites and the results of this show who is a popular character and who is not. For example, just because you don't vote for Master Roshi (just a random example) as one of your 5 in the previous poll, doesn't necessarily mean you don't want him made. This poll allows you to show that you do want a certain character even if you don't think this character fits in with the previous/current figures and prototypes. Specific to me, I want the entire Ginyu Force made (all 5 characters), but I didn't vote for any of them in the poll where I could only choose 5 characters because I prefer others first.

https://dragonballfigures.boards.net/thread/122/poll-which-characters-figuarts-make

If it's against the rules for some reason to post these links, sorry, but on the bright side, we link to sideshowcollectors fairly often on DBF, so traffic back and forth benefits us both. :yess:

Broli
One of the best movie villains and he's a sayin so a must

Radditz

He's a given being the 1st DBZ villain and Gokus brother. Plus the mold for the hair is already made so def easy to make

Gotenks

Would be great in a dbz display and would be good to have more characters from the later sagas

Android 18

Prototype looked amazing and would hopefully make the production of android 17 inevitable too

Gogeta

After having Base/SSj/SSj3 Goku, and Base/SSj Vegeta, he would be perfect to display with all of them!

Janemba

Again, would be perfect to display with all the others, reenacting the movie!

1.) Kid Buu: This is my favorite villain in the series. It would be nice to have all the major DBZ villains in figuarts form.

2.) Majin Vegeta/ Buu saga vegeta: An awesome character. I'd love to recreate the scene from the Buu saga with SS3 Goku, Buu saga Vegeta, and Kid Buu.

Nappa

Nappa is an essential character to the Saga that kick started what we know as Z. He was intimidating, brutish, a ruthless killer, and set the template for a specific type of Z villain that showed up many times through the series. Over 9000? Not without Nappa it's not. Plus he needs his armor, and Saiyan's sell. Make him an SDCC exclusive, as they sell regardless of MSRP (for the most part).

Buu Saga Gohan (with Orange and Blue "Goku" Gi)

Adult (or Teen) Gohan is one of the last essential "core" Z fighters that needs to be made. Like Goku before him, once Gohan started wearing the orange and blue Gi (in canon), he never stopped. This is his look in the Buu Saga, Battle of Gods, and even GT. It's also the best way to get both base and SSJ option parts all at once.

Tien (Tenshinhan)

He is my priority from the remaining "Z" fighters. He could be shirtless with the option to add his green one-shouldered top.

Nappa

That prototype looks awesome and we need huge characters on the collection. We could display him with Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin and many others as he fought almost everyone.
It's ok if he is not wearing his armor. I just don't want him to be resized. He has to be huge!

First preference:
Broly

Second preference:
Gogeta

Why? Broly was probably one of the most bad *** villains and was the strongest of the Z villains. And Gogeta because he was the strongest fusion and also has a much better design than Vegito. I wouldn't mind a Gotenks either :)

Back