S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there ANY idea on when we'll get the results from the SDCC 2013 survey, if at all, in anyway!?

Damnit I wanna know what they're up to...

Oh and yeah this is my favourite Vegeta outfit:
"Ya'll are B******!"
04.jpg

Guess what? Somebody actually freakin made this:
https://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=21766
21766-1.jpg

Okay so the Buu saga uniform is my second favorite. That's the episode in Kai that made be a huge fan, because I love the character stuff. Then when I went back to the original series, and found that there's a bunch of episodes like it. I just wish there wasn't so much padding in the main story, because I love all the filler episodes. The people on that site are absolutely incredible! I check it every few days to see all the customs for sale. It shocks me to see how some of the figures go for so much! It seems like a Red Hood Jason Todd figure sells on average for $300. I saw a Tim Drake Robin go up to almost $3000!

A pic of my SSj3 Goku, not as fancy as some of my other ones but I liked the angle.

2lv1uma.png

Btw if you guys have a cool DBZ figuarts pic you want Special effects for, let me know :) (I'll do maybe 3 or 4 for right now)

Okay so the Buu saga uniform is my second favorite. That's the episode in Kai that made be a huge fan, because I love the character stuff. Then when I went back to the original series, and found that there's a bunch of episodes like it. I just wish there wasn't so much padding in the main story, because I love all the filler episodes. The people on that site are absolutely incredible! I check it every few days to see all the customs for sale. It shocks me to see how some of the figures go for so much! It seems like a Red Hood Jason Todd figure sells on average for $300. I saw a Tim Drake Robin go up to almost $3000!

Kai doesn't have the buu saga from what I remember they stopped at the cell saga.

Kai doesn't have the buu saga from what I remember they stopped at the cell saga.

You're right! I watched the original Kai with the plagarized music, Nick toons version of Cell Saga and finished if off with the Buu saga from the original series and then went back and watched the entire original series in its completion. Then I did it again with just Dragon Ball, Updated with blu ray uncut Dragon Ball Kai seasons, the filler episodes of the original, and then with the Buu Saga again.

Have you any of you guys bought any of the Banpresto statues? I haven't seen any comparison pics (that I can remember), but I know some of you guys have different Dragonball collectibles. I bought the Dragon Scultures Tenkaichi Budoukai Son Gokou from Nippon Yasan since I liked how great it looked. I think it should be a nice compliment with the Figuarts Zero stuff if anything. They have a Majin Buu that came out recently that is 13 cm, so I think that's around the same scale as Figuarts. Thinking of getting him to display with Cell and Frieza. Hmm.

Is it the one that comes with the cookie? I fear he might be too small.. i might pick him up. Only scultures i own is android 16 and he is to scale , i cant wait to pose 18 on his shoulder and 17 next to him. Also HQDX have a few figures in scale as well as the hcsf line. here are some pics..

I don't care for the Buu era outfit. Reminds me too much of a unitard. Also don't care for the big shoulder armor of the Saiyan/Namek Sagas. Android/Cell era Vegeta is my fav by far. I've also always really liked this briefly seen outfit. Tempted to make a figuarts version from a spare Trunks body.

eOGGr57.jpg

Is it the one that comes with the cookie? I fear he might be too small.. i might pick him up. Only scultures i own is android 16 and he is to scale , i cant wait to pose 18 on his shoulder and 17 next to him. Also HQDX have a few figures in scale as well as the hcsf line. here are some pics..

That 16 is definitely the scale it needs to be.

I think his upper body is disproportionately large. If they tone his chest down a bit and shorten his arms that would look better imo, and also be more accurate.

Also, this is a pretty interesting list:

Joshstarwind wrote:
Some of this is official and some of it is guesswork based off official heights.
Goku - 5’9”
Gohan - 5’11”
Chi-Chi - 5’4”
Vegeta - 5’5”
Tien - 6’1.75”
Krillin - 5'
Videl - 5’1”
Yamcha - 6'
Radditz - 5’10.5”
Nappa - 6’10”
Bulma - 5’4”
18 - 5’3”
Roshi - 5’4” (When standing up straight)
Piccolo Jr - 6’7”
Cui - 5’6”
Dodoria - 6’5”
Zarbon - 6’2”
Guldo - 4’3”
Jeice - 5’4”
Burter - 8'
Recoome - 7’2”
Ginyu - 6’3”
Frieza 1st Form - 4’5”
Frieza 2nd Form - 7’8”
Frieza 3rd Form - (Tough to figure out but smaller than 2nd)
Frieza 4th Form - 5’1”
King Cold - 8'
16 - 7’10”
17 - 5’4”
19 - 5’7”
20 - 5’9”
Imperfect Cell - 7’0”
Semiperfect Cell - 7’6”
Perfect Cell - 6’9”
Dabura - 7’1”
Fat Buu - 6’5”
Super Buu - 7’9
Buutenks - 7’1”
Buuhan - 6’11”
Kid Buu - 5'

https://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/dragon-ball-z-heights-approximately-120103/2

If this list would be accurate, Piccolo and Cell are definitely too short. But the rest would fit quite well imo. It also does negate my opinion that Frieza would be too short. Surprisingly, most of this is how I pictured it (with the exception of Frieza and 16's monstrous height).

EDIT: actually, 17 and 18 would be shorter than I thought as well. I thought they were taller than Vegeta, how odd. Guess that settles the figuarts height thing as well for them. Most of all of this seems pretty accurate.

Last edited:
I think his upper body is disproportionately large. If they tone his chest down a bit that would look better imo, and also be more accurate.

Also, this is a pretty interesting list:

Joshstarwind wrote:
Some of this is official and some of it is guesswork based off official heights.
Goku - 5’9”
Gohan - 5’11”
Chi-Chi - 5’4”
Vegeta - 5’5”
Tien - 6’1.75”
Krillin - 5'
Videl - 5’1”
Yamcha - 6'
Radditz - 5’10.5”
Nappa - 6’10”
Bulma - 5’4”
18 - 5’3”
Roshi - 5’4” (When standing up straight)
Piccolo Jr - 6’7”
Cui - 5’6”
Dodoria - 6’5”
Zarbon - 6’2”
Guldo - 4’3”
Jeice - 5’4”
Burter - 8'
Recoome - 7’2”
Ginyu - 6’3”
Frieza 1st Form - 4’5”
Frieza 2nd Form - 7’8”
Frieza 3rd Form - (Tough to figure out but smaller than 2nd)
Frieza 4th Form - 5’1”
King Cold - 8'
16 - 7’10”
17 - 5’4”
19 - 5’7”
20 - 5’9”
Imperfect Cell - 7’0”
Semiperfect Cell - 7’6”
Perfect Cell - 6’9”
Dabura - 7’1”
Fat Buu - 6’5”
Super Buu - 7’9
Buutenks - 7’1”
Buuhan - 6’11”
Kid Buu - 5'

https://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/dragon-ball-z-heights-approximately-120103/2

If this list would be accurate, Piccolo and Cell are definitely too short. But the rest would fit quite well imo. It also does negate my opinion that Frieza would be too short. Surprisingly, most of this is how I pictured it (with the exception of Frieza and 16's monstrous height).

He's definitely about 8'0. I think 7'9 is too short.

dvq3c9.jpg

Back