S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I agree there, the Cell saga was very well done most of the time, there is just one artist that I didnt like, and its the one who drew SS2 Gohans hair weird (look back and you will see what one I mean); he/she always drew too bulky and lacked detail. Sometimes Cell would be very muscular and tall, but others very slender and only above average height.

Well i took the time to display my figures

(sorry about the daylight not hitting cell enough, still place enough for buu if you're wondering and the antagonist will be displayed in order of appearance some time later)

6ibczd.jpg

then i still have this shelf left for the androids, ginyu force, raditz & nappa. each will stand above the main antagonist they belong too of the saga

n56mo1.jpg

Thats what im saying though, at one point the size cell is in the anime is accurate, it may not be the majority of times but they are always in scale to at least one scene in the anime. We have already established heights werent the animators strong points lol.
True, very true.
At least it's not distracting inaccurate, one cool thing with cell is that I could BS his height by extending his joints (effectively making him lankier too but it would work)

If anyone remember 17 and 18 were short in the manga/anime, they were teenagers when Dr. Gero made them into androids, probably the same age as future Trunks.

Well if you pull his waist you can get an accurate result from what we see on the series

DSC00100.JPG

It is not beautiful when you see how he looks like like this though

6ibczd.jpg

Oh yeah, love that setup man!:hi5: Goku has a bit of a feminine waiste pose though.:p

It's that I want to keep my Cell saga display and a seperate hero display, otherwise I'd probably go for your way, for a while at least. I do recommend good directed lighting, but you might have that already.:)

Oh yeah, love that setup man!:hi5: Goku has a bit of a feminine waiste pose though.:p

It's that I want to keep my Cell saga display and a seperate hero display, otherwise I'd probably go for your way, for a while at least. I do recommend good directed lighting, but you might have that already.:)

yeah i noticed that too looking at the pic :lol
i still need to install some lights :/

then i still have this shelf left for the androids, ginyu force, raditz & nappa. each will stand above the main antagonist they belong too of the saga

n56mo1.jpg

Fantastic display, thats a great pose for saiyan saga vegeta :clap I thought I was organised as I'd already planned where Krillin and the androids were going to be posed when they're released but you put me to shame. I dont think I'll even have space for secondary antagonists :panic:

Are there some of you who wish Vegeta had kept this look for the Cell Games? Keep Trunks' armour as it is, but differentiate Vegeta's with his Namek shoulder pads?
tumblr_mr2gmzQY1K1s4ie08o1_500.jpg

Are there some of you who wish Vegeta had kept this look for the Cell Games? Keep Trunks' armour as it is, but differentiate Vegeta's with his Namek shoulder pads?
tumblr_mr2gmzQY1K1s4ie08o1_500.jpg

Add a cape and youve got a multiverse Vegeta lol (fanmade manga); it looks cool but I cant help but feel it would have been a step back after using the outfit he fought frieza in.

Add a cape and youve got a multiverse Vegeta lol (fanmade manga); it looks cool but I cant help but feel it would have been a step back after using the outfit he fought frieza in.

Yeah guess you're right. This'll have to do though until I find a Cell saga Vegeta (at least a body).:p

I'm not gonna buy a second FA Vegeta just for that gap of time I miss SSJ Vegeta. As soon as I get a hold of him (if at all:gah:), I'll reestablish Namek Vegeta in his glory.:lol

Have you any of you guys bought any of the Banpresto statues? I haven't seen any comparison pics (that I can remember), but I know some of you guys have different Dragonball collectibles. I bought the Dragon Scultures Tenkaichi Budoukai Son Gokou from Nippon Yasan since I liked how great it looked. I think it should be a nice compliment with the Figuarts Zero stuff if anything. They have a Majin Buu that came out recently that is 13 cm, so I think that's around the same scale as Figuarts. Thinking of getting him to display with Cell and Frieza. Hmm.

Have you any of you guys bought any of the Banpresto statues? I haven't seen any comparison pics (that I can remember), but I know some of you guys have different Dragonball collectibles. I bought the Dragon Scultures Tenkaichi Budoukai Son Gokou from Nippon Yasan since I liked how great it looked. I think it should be a nice compliment with the Figuarts Zero stuff if anything. They have a Majin Buu that came out recently that is 13 cm, so I think that's around the same scale as Figuarts. Thinking of getting him to display with Cell and Frieza. Hmm.

i have a Banpresto battle damaged SS goku and Majin Vegeta but they're too big for the figuarts :(

i have a Banpresto battle damaged SS goku and Majin Vegeta but they're too big for the figuarts :(

Are they the smaller ones or the bigger ones? I know there are different scales and "lines". I just have no clue what's what, lol. Even if they the smaller ones are too big I'll just fudge the display with some depth to get a desired effect. I really like the Master Stars Piece Goku that is out, but he's around 9" so he would be displayed on his own if I get him.

Some of you may remember that my brother had started a Dragonball Z Tattoo on his leg, well he started phase 2 on Thursday last week & it's looking good already...

He's booked in for more on the 29th.

Neil

Some of you may remember that my brother had started a Dragonball Z Tattoo on his leg, well he started phase 2 on Thursday last week & it's looking good already...

He's booked in for more on the 29th.

Neil

Friggin hell... Sick, if you're into that. Personally I prefer wearing T shirts with prints:lol, but, no doubt, this is hardcore.

Back