S.F.B.T finally available to order...Review posted, page 5.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 super poseable body SFBT-3 review

The bicep is also linked. This is how it looks like in relax position.
031239k40vhz281y6jpvsv.jpg

This is how it looks like when elbow is bent.
031306wkmlvv05t0ikrskv.jpg

The forearm can be twisted like real human body.
031334alcdlpctg8dtgz3t.jpg

031347kxsxtk61gxssxlx1.jpg

The inner side of thigh will retract when the leg is lifted up to provide more room for movement.
031409mjolzxzlolntiid7.jpg

The outer side of the thigh also has similar mechanism.
031422p82z11ji6b22i2oi.jpg

When the leg is raised outward, a portion will retract to allow leg to raise higher.
031436cs1dw5ygzqwj5sjw.jpg

The toes are movable too.
031516e5469lflclpfphzl.jpg

The fingers are also movable with similar joints as human hand.
031602wqnmmoqqbnpum4po.jpg

The abdominal area design is similar to HT Ironman design.
031727v6xo5r7xrqsn73do.jpg

Re: 1/6 super poseable body SFBT-3 review

When you bend it, the plates will overlap one another.
031807mxrrscx2247bx3u7.jpg

This is how it looks like from the side.
031832mu113xujkxnkk1kx.jpg

You can also tilt left and right.
031904wjsm5sisl1o56k69.jpg

Here are some other poses showing pose-bility.
031917ohzh6r3b561xbh60.jpg

032028kgh6uhf6mggmcfff.jpg

032051nqvfhqwyzvm1uu1v.jpg

032116g0nttehnl6e22h8f.jpg

The hair piece is not included in the package. It is made by Volks.
032139u4z1huffb333pm46.jpg

Regular 1/6 baseball cap also fits.
030656eexwoo6celoz3q9e.jpg

162215xk186odsr7166kkx.jpg

Overall, I like the design. It can pretty much achieve any pose you can think of.

The joints are very smooth. It is tight but also moves easily at the same time. Similar feel as HT body but even better.

All the parts fit together perfectly. According to the website, the entire figure is hand made in Japan by the original designer. Each figure has been thoroughly tested to ensure the quality.

Also, the designer uses the shape of the component to restrict the movements to duplicate real human movements. Thus, every pose you do will be natural just like real human pose.

The price is on the expensive side which is about $300 excluding shipping. However, the design, workmanship, and material are definitely top notch. On top of that, the warranty includes one year free repair. You just need to pay the shipping to ship to Japan. This probably shows that they are quite confident about the product quality. To me, it is definitely worth the price.

I was in the process of buying one these after watching from afar for sometime, but was kind of put off by the whole "wiring funds straight through paypal", can any of you confirm the address that you used for (successfully) paying, was it "[email protected]" perchance? I'm burning to take a punt on such a beautiful object, but simultaneously cagey about the hairy payment scheme. Thanks in advance if anyone can help! :pray:

(profound thanks for the response btw :))

Well, DeadLeaves, I went to the Dolk checkout cart https://dolk.jp/s.f.b.t/en/cart.html , that "hanmail" address is kinda of already there in the "Paypal" box and assumed below it in the "payment from" box is where I should put my own Paypal email... I've probably made a complete pigs ear of it- doesn't take much to confuse me.. :D.

Ah, I think Dolk are just handling the web side of the sale. The payment goes to M-Field.

From memory, I placed an order then got a confirmation from M-Field telling me that my order would be processed after payment was confirmed. I had to send a contact email to them for a separate paypal payment request.

I wouldn't worry, they may have changed the process. If I recall there was nothing in that box/field when I ordered mine.

Just send them an email to confirm your order is in. Good luck!

There's a bit a a language barrier thing going on with the order pages, but looking at the link you posted it looks like you did the right thing. I assume they will send you a payment request once the order is processed. I'd still send them a reminder if you don't hear anything in the next few days.

Don't worry, these guys delivered and it sure is a very unique item. Such a cool figure. :hi5:

Back