Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

bigcelebration.jpg

Dang it. I really like that artwork. Someone couldn't do that with the OT instead? :lol

Why are they mashing up TFA with RO? They don't seem connected at all.

Dang it. I really like that artwork. Someone couldn't do that with the OT instead? :lol

It's all poetry.

These Troopers are getting Really specialized!

Are there Soft Sand Troopers and Gritty Sand Troopers? :lol

Sea Water Troopers vs Fresh Water Troopers? :lol

It's all poetry.

Are there Soft Sand Troopers and Gritty Sand Troopers? :lol

Sea Water Troopers vs Fresh Water Troopers? :lol

Don't mess with those Gritty Troopers, they'll get into all your cracks and crevices!

Can I sign up to be a Hot Tub Trooper?

IDGAF what they're called. They look awesome in my book. I'll take one from Hot Toys, please:lecture

The art is for Star Wars Celebration Europe next month. As we're in between the releases of TFA and Rogue One this key art actually makes perfect sense for Celebration.

I imagine next year (Celebration Orlando) will do something similar, but with EPISODE 8 elements.

AT-ACT lol

I'm not kidding either. :yess:

Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christensen would've benefitted from some AT-ACT classes. :lol

hoping this is better than SW TFA :)

"In a new interview with JayneStars, renowned actor Donnie Yen was asked if he plans to celebrate upcoming Father’s Day with the kids, he said.

“I can’t. My wife and I will be flying to Japan in two days for a project. After that, I’ll be flying all over the place for some more work. I’m going to have to go back to London soon too, to do some additional photography for Rogue One.”"

yikes...

"In a new interview with JayneStars, renowned actor Donnie Yen was asked if he plans to celebrate upcoming Father’s Day with the kids, he said.

“I can’t. My wife and I will be flying to Japan in two days for a project. After that, I’ll be flying all over the place for some more work. I’m going to have to go back to London soon too, to do some additional photography for Rogue One.”"

yikes...

Most big budget movies do reshoots, why shouldn't this one?

Studio is panicking, so they ordered reshoots by Yen to beef up the comedy quotient.

Pick-ups is normal for Lucasfilm and would've been scheduled...nothing at all to be concerned about.

Back