Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

That's actually the same actress they cast back in 2003-2004 for Mon Mothma in ROTS and ended up in a Deleted Scene.

Hnnnnnggggg

MonMothma2.jpg

Looks great so far, love all the new trooper types, just wonder why they were so camera shy in the OT. :lol

Well, this was pretty historic....first time we layed eyes on a SW movie not part of the episode train.

Like...very awesome indeed!

They really should've just called it Episode 3.5 though.

Well, this was pretty historic....first time we layed eyes on a SW movie not part of the episode train.

Like...very awesome indeed!

I think thats my favorite part, no screwing with my childhood heroes. Love the idea of one shot movie filler for Star Wars action.

they are making a clone of rey that will undoubtedly be another mary sue, will defeat vader and save everyone. nothing pc at all.

Technically none of that makes it 'PC'...it's also impressive how you worked out the films full plot from one teaser trailer. Kudos

That's actually the same actress they cast back in 2003-2004 for Mon Mothma in ROTS and ended up in a Deleted Scene.

Yup.

Disney doesn't hate the PT... if they did... she would not have been cast.

I want the old YoNoSe back. This new one is too grumpy.

Actually this version is much nicer than the old one.

As far as this goes...I tried twice to :duff it out. It ain't my fault words mean things. :lol

I think thats my favorite part, no screwing with my childhood heroes. Love the idea of one shot movie filler for Star Wars action.

I can't get over how well they created the look and feel of old 77 Star Wars!

So word is already spreading that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Would be very cool...
Spoiler Spoiler:
:yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess::yess::yess: The PT isn't getting ignored!

Spoiler Spoiler:

How is that possible?

Technically none of that makes it 'PC'...it's also impressive how you worked out the films full plot from one teaser trailer. Kudos

I got a feeling of the tone, that I did. and making a Rey clone is definitely PC

94f06b7a41008c0620a04fa937284085.jpg

This ship reminds me of Kylo Ren shuttle. Same type of design.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I got a feeling of the tone, that I did. and making a Rey clone is definitely PC

While it's possible that the lead in this may turn out to be a Rey clone (is there more character info out there?), from the trailer all we know is that she has a criminal past and 'rebels'; that doesn't make her a Rey clone. And even if it did, copying a character doesnt make it PC, or if it does it means most characters in film and TV are PC so who cares that this is the same as all the others?

Back