Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar did you notice that when everyone was pouring out of the exit to Saw's hideout as everything was collapsing that Two Tubes was standing in the doorway, pulling people to safety instead of fleeing himself? I wonder if he really was trying to help every last person or if he was specifically doing a headcount looking for Saw (or maybe his own twin brother.)

Yeah -- my eyes always find Benthic. He's probably my favorite character -- well, side character -- in the film. He's as OT as anything in the original Star Wars. You cannot give higher praise.

Twin brother?

:lol

Didn't we all discuss this long ago? Benthic and Edrio... eggmates (that always makes me laugh). For the longest time I thought Benthic was Edrio, I think he was mislabeled somewhere on a toy or article. Anyway, in the movie, the cool tough guy who is the focus is Benthic and his eggmate/back-up bro is Edrio usually in the background. I don't know if they are both nicknamed 'Two-Tubes' or if its just Benthic.

I like that Chris Weitz had Chirrut saying "May the Force of others be with you" to passersby in Jedha. That's *really* old school, in fact it's a phrase that dates all the way back to George Lucas' very first SW draft.

Indeed. It's like the writers/producers were non-chalantly praising the original draft. It's a nice touch and I'm glad they used it.

Gareth is so obsessed with scale that even Krennic's ship is a tiny spec in the opening of the movie when flying over the planet rings.

I think this is the first movie to actually try something like that, any smaller and it would've been invisible to the eye!

In ANH the Falcon is the size of a planet lol.

So random question, but does Saw have one mechanical foot or two?

When we see his silhouette walking toward us in the movie it looks like both of his feet are (albeit different) robotic prosthetics, but all the promo pics I can find of him show his right foot being robotic and his left just a regular one wearing a sandal.

I gotta ask......are you guys really buying multiple copies of the same film?

Whats so special about a steelbook...

My entire collections is digital Plex now so I have not bought a disc in a while...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So random question, but does Saw have one mechanical foot or two?

When we see his silhouette walking toward us in the movie it looks like both of his feet are (albeit different) robotic prosthetics, but all the promo pics I can find of him show his right foot being robotic and his left just a regular one wearing a sandal.

Always trust the movie.

My entire collections is digital Plex now so I have not bought a disc in a while...

Yes, RO is about to become the first SW film I've bought digital-only (though I've never played my TFA disc, just the accompanying digital copy). Now that I have an iTunes DRM removal tool I don't mind paying for downloads so much.

I gotta ask......are you guys really buying multiple copies of the same film?

Whats so special about a steelbook...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

movie buffs often like to have the different editions, they're not buying the same basic blu over and over. for some it's like collecting posters or art. i usually just stick with one copy, but i can't blame people for wanting all of them. especially when i blow 200$ on dollies. :lol

think of em as variant cover art for comics etc.

also i caved guys and bought it, first time seeing since my one theater viewing tonight! :rock

i don't know who's more exited me or the gf. :lol

Back