rock hates me!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
satan sucks man , im ok with lisening to music about blood , death , rape but im not ok with music about satan or music that talks bad stuff about jesus.

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

"satan sucks man , im ok with lisening to music about rape but im not ok with music about satan or music that talks bad stuff about jesus."

You know, if you say that line in an Eric Cartman voice it's actually pretty funny!:rotfl

OMG, I saw them about 20 years ago with my cousin who was quite reborn at the time. They were throwing bibles at us all night. My cousin weighed 375 and had a custom yellow and black SPANDEX outfit made. He looked like the bumblebee from hell. Pretty fun concert though.

OMG, I saw them about 20 years ago with my cousin who was quite reborn at the time. They were throwing bibles at us all night. My cousin weighed 375 and had a custom yellow and black SPANDEX outfit made. He looked like the bumblebee from hell. Pretty fun concert though.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back