Media Rock Band 4!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced by Harmonix and without MTV! :yess:

Rock Band 4 Announced For PS4, Xbox One

I personally love these music genre games, and I don't expect a ton of people stoked about it, but it's been 5 years since a musical release (Blitz and Fantasia are terrible not to mention those Kinect based ones....)

Supposedly Guitar Hero is coming back too! Hopefully they really worked on the kit and guitar. :pray:

Awesome! Rock Band 3 is the only reason I still have my PS3. As long as I can transfer my downloaded songs to my PS4 then I'm in for RB4.

I'm excited for this as well. The article I read stated that all previous songs will not be available in RB4 due to licensing issues. They did say that that may change in the future if they can work out a deal. Also the old instruments will not be compatible since this gen consoles use a different wireless protocol. An adapter would be necessary but no plans as of yet to make one.

No biggie for me as I use my Roland drum kit to play along on no fail mode.

Well I'm definitely grabbing a PS4 this year, that's for sure. I'm so damned excited. Haven't played RB for near on 4 years now, so I am more than ready to dive back in. The itch is real.

I'm all in for RB4!! I love how they will allow the old instruments and old DLC to be used. Smart on their part. I probably wouldn't have bought it if I needed to buy the guitar again.

My all-time favorite is still GH: Metallica. I can't get enough of that game. Love it.

I'm all for this too. This actually excites me to have a PS4. Right now, it's a glorified DVD player... : /

Excited for this as well. Just announced today: Guitar Hero Live... *sigh* And leave it to Activision to immediately flood the world with more pointless ****...

Well I did like the occasional song list from GH. I like that both can operate the game for the next gen even with the older guitars regardless of GH or RB. I just hope we get a ton of songs and work on the world tour. I cannot tell you how I tired of Weezer quickly after the first one. One can also play Ballroom Blitz so many times.

This is getting pretty intense! Been waiting for these music games since '11.

I'll probably pass on GH. I had a bunch of those games but eventually settled into Rock Band. Unless GH has some exclusive music that I absolutely have to have I'll just stick with RB.

I do like the guitar hero controller, does make it a bit harder and a closer iteration of a real guitar. I do like the standard 5 buttons, as that is what i've been doing, but I wouldn't mind going further. I just hope they make a new next gen bundle with everything.

Back