Rock Band 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great game so far. Looking forward to the Pro Guitar.

Hoping for some Johnny Cash DLC at some point.

I have been hoping for that since day one but instead they give us crap like miley cyrus.

eventually it's gotta happen, right? :)

I mean they got The Beatles, and although he said he would never agree to it, now Billy Joel. I'm waiting for Led Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, and one of teenage faves; Husker Du.

I did get a 92% on Expert singing The Doors 'People are Strange' tonight.

Gonna keep trying till I get 100% , I love that song.

Is anyone else somewhat confused by the layout of this game?? You have to go through "Song Progress" to gain fans, and then once you have enough fans you unlock the Road Challenges you can go though and beat the game.

It seems kinda redundant to me. I just wanna go through and play the songs until I've played through them all, and they get harder in difficulty as you progress.

Most of the music I would want on my rock band I will never get. So I don't enjoy it as much as others. I want Train, Black Lab, Snow Patrol, The Honorary Title, Jack's Mannequin, etc. I like that kind of stuff. Oh, a Christian music Rock Band would be cool (for me) too.

Back