Rock Band 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
Got this from Rock Band's facebook page.

Harmonix is developing Rock Band 3 for worldwide release this holiday season! The game, which will be published by MTV Games and distributed by Electronic Arts, will innovate and revolutionize the music genre once again, just as Harmonix did with the original Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and The Beatles: Rock Band. Stay tuned for more details!

It will be a nice Christmas present to myself.:D

Now they need to give me some more Beatles albums dammit.

I'm all Rock Banded out. :lol Been playing since the original guitar hero game. I can't take anymore.

I'm sure the guitars and drums won't change...but how about a keyboard accessory or my idea is a "wind" instrument that can act as a flute or sax or what have you.

I'm all Rock Banded out. :lol Been playing since the original guitar hero game. I can't take anymore.

Nothing like kicking back with the guys and drinking a few and playing some Beatles or having Bagels pick his damn snake crawling music on RB2.

I thought a while back you mentioned they were going to try and make it more realistic and easier to learn real instruments on the next version...

Yeah that is what Dhani Harrison, George's son is supposed to be helping them with. Still it dont mean that they will make us buy the new ones I mean the original xplorer for GH2 works with RB2 so you never know.

The Beatles Rock Band really got me back into playing the game again, and then we picked up Lego Rock Band and my kids are having fun playing along. My four year old has a blast hitting the drums--with the kick drum pedal turned off and built in no fail mode, he really enjoys it. I hope that he will get the hang of it and one day can start playing it "for real."

I'm interested in seeing what RB3 has in store.

I'm sure the guitars and drums won't change...but how about a keyboard accessory or my idea is a "wind" instrument that can act as a flute or sax or what have you.

Agreed. This game seriously needs a keyboard. There are so many great songs with synthesizer/piano. :lecture

I still love RB2 and DL songs for it. I'll give this go for sure as long as I just have to buy the disc and the old controls work on the new game.

If it's 100% new and none of the old stuff will work then I doubt I'd be buying the new one.

I thought RB: Green Day was coming out soon? Won't this announcement kill the sales on this title?

Also, Sony is making a bunch of announcements tomorrow. Do you think we will see this shown tomorrow using the Arc or something?

Back