Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get one of those someday too! I have the original movie poster from when the movie came out in theaters back in 1987. I always loved that pose of Robocop stepping out of his "futuristic".....Ford Taurus! :D

I want to get one of those someday too! I have the original movie poster from when the movie came out in theaters back in 1987. I always loved that pose of Robocop stepping out of his "futuristic".....Ford Taurus! :D

even though he could never really step out of his car with his full robosuit on.

:rotfl:rotfl

You're probably right...but I still love that "classic" pose of him....at least...attempting to exit the Taurus. :D

I've been waiting for this since I first saw the proto at Chiller. NICE display, Voorhees27, I was planning to do the same with mine...

I've been waiting for this since I first saw the proto at Chiller. NICE display, Voorhees27, I was planning to do the same with mine...

The way I see it, Hot Toys/Sideshow, McFarlane 3D Posters and Detolfs were all made to be displayed together, it works to prefection IMO.

These posters stand I think just above the figure and nicely on the back side of the shelf. I love these posters, I wish McFarane makes some Rambo 3D's next.

It would be nice to have one of these 3D posters for every Hot Toys figure I have.................Terminator, Terminator 2, etc.

The way I see it, Hot Toys/Sideshow, McFarlane 3D Posters and Detolfs were all made to be displayed together, it works to prefection IMO.

These posters stand I think just above the figure and nicely on the back side of the shelf. I love these posters, I wish McFarane makes some Rambo 3D's next.

It would be nice to have one of these 3D posters for every Hot Toys figure I have.................Terminator, Terminator 2, etc.

I've always been a fan of the posters but not enough to buy them. The Robocop one however hits a softspot with me and is a definite must buy. I wasn't sure how well it would fit in the Detolf but it looks perfect!!!

985a_3.JPG

9bfd_3.JPG

9f71_3.JPG

LMAO :rotfl ROBOKEN anyone?

Back