Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother gave me the NECA version last year for my birthday.
It's cheap, and you notice it too. But it's great for viewing from a distance.

robocop2.jpg

The face is rubbish and the paintjob wasn't very good either the first day I opened the package.
robocop3.jpg

It fits well near the SideShow terminator
robocop1.jpg

I might just get the RoboCop PF to pose next to eachother.

Last edited:
I've some pics Dark_Spidey , they've been posted before but if you want 'em , you got 'em!
ROBOCOP006.jpg
ROBOCOP019.jpg
ROBOCOP004.jpg
ROBOCOP008.jpg

ROBOCOP009-1.jpg
https://53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/thundergod_photos/ROBOCOP002.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/thundergod_photos/ROBOCOP016.jpg
ROBOCOP004.jpg

ROBOCOP002.jpg

great pics here. Even though I've got the piece on my shelf now, I still love seeing images of other peoples Robos! :rock

too bad.

I'd wish they did a diorama of Clarence Bodicker and Robocop :D
robocop-1000-2.jpeg

Or the Cain robot,
it's 9 dollars so it must be a piece of crap
RobocopF4.gif

The Kenner line was pretty cool back in the day. The cap gimmick was lame, but they made some really nice vehicles-- I really liked the cop car and motorcycles.
DSC06388.jpg

Here's a pair of shots of mine...
PICT0032.jpg

with my old Horizon kit...
PICT0016.jpg

and his new friend, Chopper. All in all, I give him 4 stars, though I wish he was a little more articulated...PS

The Kenner line was pretty cool back in the day. The cap gimmick was lame, but they made some really nice vehicles-- I really liked the cop car and motorcycles.
DSC06388.jpg

That ED-209 looks FANTASTIC in that shot . I don't think I've ever regretted not picking up an item as much as I regret missing that Bad Boy! ( Ah well , I'll have to make do with my Kenner version !):rolleyes:

Great pictures of all of your cool Robcop stuff guys! I still want the first Hot Toys Robocop and the first HT ED-209. I don't really care for for Robocop 3 with the gun arm and jetpack. Robocop is one of my all-time favorite movies and characters. I'd love to see HT make a Clarence Boddicker, and even Murphy's partner, Officer Lewis! I'd love to see them do an Alex Murphy in his police gear before he gets blown away by Boddicker and his cronies. It'd be cool to have him in his police armor and helmet alonside Lewis in her gear! I bet HT could even do a "battle-damaged" Murphy with his missing arm, and hole in the head after he was killed. That would be great! Well...I'll keep searching eBay for the first HT Robocop and ED-209....:rolleyes:

I do have a huge Robocop from "Island Toys" from the early 1990s. It's about 14" tall. I'll post a picture of it here soon. :D

Last edited:
Hey Jedimike , don't be too quick to dismiss the Robo 3 (Gun-arm ) , it's the same figure with minor paint scheme alterations as the 1st Robo ( if I'm not mistaken). As for the Toy Island figure , I've got one of those as well . I recently dug it out of storage , with a mind to putting it on ebay, but on seeing it again, ( I'd not laid eyes on it for the best part of 10 years!) I didn't have the heart to sell it ! It is a gorgeous figure , O.K , obviously a product of it's time , but a hell of a piece . I'm not a "mint in box" guy , but the packaging alone is a work of art . I mean , come on , the thing has a REMOVEABLE BRAIN for God's sake! Also , I recently scored the Toy Island Terminator Endoskeleton for a good price , so it makes a good companion piece . The thing I like about the Toy Island figures , is that they are obviously TOYS and don't pretend to be "collectibles" , so the inherent "cheesiness" adds to their charm . Sometimes it's healthy to have something in a big colourful box which makes a noise and lights up when you press a button , it brings us down to earth in a time of "high-end collectibles". Post them pics Mike , it's not really 1/6 but who gives a s*%t!:chew
P.S , I've contemplated an Alex Murphy bash myself , as I have the D.M.L figure "Alex" , who is a ringer for Peter Weller . (Funny that ).

Yeah, I agree about the Island Toys stuff thundergod. I think I got the big Robocop for clearance at Kay-Bee Toys or some other store for about $10.00 back in the day. I recall they had the endoskeleton too, but I didn't have enough cash at the time. I have thought about customizing the Island Toys Robocop....but haven't. I have it opened and have had it on display off and on..in my apartment here the last few years. I would like to get the "battle-damaged" 12" Robocop from McFarlane sometime soon. I have their smaller version of that figure. I am just VERY partial to Peter Weller's Robocop from the first 2 movies, and not a fan at all of Robert John Burke's very POOR performance in Robocop 3. As I said in another thread, I literally forced myself to finally sit through all of Robocop 3 a few months ago one late night on HBO or Starz. Wow, it really did suck bad! :monkey4 I had rented the tape when it came out, but immediately turned it off after they killed off Murphy's partner, officer Ann Lewis. I don't like Robocop with a stinkin' jetpack, and I just won't buy Robocop 3. I still want to get the first Hot Toys Robocop, ED-209, and Robocop 2 Cain when HT puts it out. I may get the "battle-damaged" ED-209 last after I've got all the other HT Robocop stuff I want.

I'll try to take a few pictures of the massive Island Toys Robocop tonight and post them here. Yeah, the nice little additions like the removable helmet visor, and the opening brain compartment with an actual brain inside it...ROCKED! I wish Hot Toys had done that! The "data spike" on the right hand of the Island Toys Robocop is cool too...even though the hand looks kinda weird, and not really like his hand in the movie. Did you notice that "hockey puck" bomb or grenade in Robo's left leg? I swear I don't recall him having it in any of the movies...even the last crappy movie. I think I remember that this Robocop was based on the Robocop TV show or TV movies from the USA Network. I guess he used that "hockey puck" bomb in those. I didn't see any of them. :confused:

I also agree with you thundergod about just having cheezy and fun toys that make noises and light up. I have a 7 year-old daughter and she reminds me sometimes to just have some fun and not be the die-hard serious collector that I am most of the time. :D

Thundergod can you please post some pictures in this thread of your D.M.L. "Alex" figure? I want to see it. I'd love to do my own "kitbash" from that figure for an officer Alex Murphy from the first Robocop! Where did you get it? Is it found still on eBay? Some online retailer? Please help me out and let me know. I really appreciate it! I'd love to see your pictures of him here. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back