Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Robo is just incredible...

termrobo3.jpg

termrobo1.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

i wasn't very happy with the premium format... i thought the face was done very poorly, and talking to the sideshow reps, it was done mainly due to licensing issues. i still think the hottoys version is the best one out there.

here are some old pics of ED-209. best figure i own...

ED209A.jpg

ED209B.jpg

ED209C.jpg

ED209F.jpg

ED209G.jpg

ED209H.jpg

ohh man !!! is that from hot toys?
how big is that thing man?

Just got my Robo w/ Gunarm. Very nice looking. Paintjob is stellar.

It's too bad you can't do his signature gun shooting move. His head is a little big for the scale, but is probably best since it makes him look bigger.

QC: The normal gun's barrel hole is way off center or they didn't put one in all. And the top gun's barrel on the gunarm is crooked and looks like it was glued. Those are atleast fixable. First the Endoskeleton's loose hip, then the Predator2's bicep, now Robocop's guns.

Damn you Hot Toys! I seem to get all the defects. :monkey4

Though the bodies I bought were fine.

Anyways, is his right ball joint design supposed to be different than the left? It just seems weird and looks like the movement would be more limited.

Last edited:
robocopjetpackdb9.jpg

is this a robo1 or a robo3 body?
because here you do not see that helmet problem huh?

edit: it is a Robocop 1 body

Last edited:
can somebody post some clear comparison pictures of the 2 heads, one removable and other not removable helmet pls? :eek:

does anyone know what the cause is of the higher helmet on the V3?
rt10.JPG

could it be due to the electric tubes and chips on top and side of the head?
rt6.JPG
rt4.JPG

has anyone tested if the helmet gets its normal place when you cut away those tubes and chips away from the head? or didn't anyone dare to go so radical :p

I would do it if I have my robocop V3 because I am not planning to showcase it without the helmet....but if somebody has already tested it, pls tell us...

I just wish my GunArm version (v2?) had the pipes and detail at the back of the head so I could mold it and resculpt the face into Peter Weller

Hot%20Toys%20Robocop%20and%20ED209_2.jpg

is this a V3 robocop????because you can see a bit of the nose on this frontal view...
or do V1 and V2 also have this image when looking frontal at them?

Riko, don't worry too much about the nose in frontal shot of V1 :)

I had version 3 first (thought it was the better one with the detalied head), but after seen the version 1 I sold it and bought that one.
The helmet really sits too high on V3

When you are going to display him with his helmet on, V1 and V2 are the best to go with I think.

And switching heads will have a paint difference problem - believe V3 has a more blue in the paint .

Dus niet teveel tobben he ;-)

Riko, don't worry too much about the nose in frontal shot of V1 :)

I had version 3 first (thought it was the better one with the detalied head), but after seen the version 1 I sold it and bought that one.
The helmet really sits too high on V3

When you are going to display him with his helmet on, V1 and V2 are the best to go with I think.

And switching heads will have a paint difference problem - believe V3 has a more blue in the paint .

Dus niet teveel tobben he ;-)

lol that is my dilemma :)

I would really like that Jet Suit...but that only comes with the V3 :rolleyes:
and the V3 has the helmet issues...

so actually I could buy the V2 and the V3 and use the jet suit on the V2 body (that suits fits on all robocop versions huh?), and sell the V3 body separately?

dat is zowat het "plan" :)

Back