Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another shameless plug here, but my Hot Toys ED-209 (regular version) is still for sale in the classifieds, and for you UK chaps interested in it I am offering free postage!!

Some pictures of my Island Toys Robopcop figure.

Here's some pictures of my huge Island Toys Robocop. I've had this sucker for a LONG time! I think it was actually based more upon the short-lived USA TV Network TV show and movies for Robocop. Notice that the visor is red...instead of black?! Weird huh? This figure actually looks pretty sharp in person. It has some of that blue highlighting in the armor that was added in on Robocop 2. But, I know I still want the first Hot Toys Robocop! Check out these pics of this very unique collector's item from the past! It even has a feature to open up his helmet at the back....to see Murphy's removable brain! Ewwww! :monkey4 ....but kinda cool too I guess.

In this first picture I'm showing you the many armor panels that come off like at his crotch, on his right shin on his leg, and his chest armor. Revealed under the chest armor are three buttons on the left side that if pressed each create a different sound of Robocop's armor moving around. The three buttons on the right side light up for each button that is pressed to make the sound.

100_5515.jpg

100_5502.jpg

100_5522.jpg

100_5561.jpg

100_5495.jpg

He's got a spring-loaded pistol holster in his right leg like in the movie, but first you have to manually open up two panels on his thigh to reveal the his pistol inside on the holster as seen in this picture.

100_5492.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Jedimike , I agree totally about the 3rd movie by the way , stinks big time! As for the "Alex" figure , I got mine nude on ebay , so I don't know how he was originally dressed . Unfortunately , I'm unable to put my hands on him at the moment ( tour of duty in the loft!) but here's a shot that might give you some kind of idea of the likeness . You can't really see much , but take it from me , it is a pretty good match .
DeltaForce2.jpg

:D The Island Toys Robocop is about 14" tall. He's about the same height as my Kenner electronic Darth Vader. I'll take some side by side pictures of Robo and Darth later today after work to show you.

Sure can do that. I'll post some pics of the Island Toys Robocop next to one of my marines tonight. Possibly my Hudson with Les's cool "Chronohead"! :D

Thundergod...if you can get your "Alex" figure out of your loft sometime please take some closeup pictures of him with his helmet and glasses off. That way I can really check it out and see if it truly looks like Peter Weller. Thanks! I've only seen one on eBay today...still in the box...for $80.00!

Last edited:
Anyone knows if the paint of the Hot toys Robocop 3 with the gun Arm version is the same as the Hot toys Robocop 1 version?
Thanks

hmm, my understanding iwas that it's the same.... it was only the Jetpack version that had the extra blue..... lol

but... my photos on page one of this thread (first post) are of that very Robocop 3: Gun Arm version. And I think it looks accurate to the first movie :D

hmm, my understanding iwas that it's the same.... it was only the Jetpack version that had the extra blue..... lol

but... my photos on page one of this thread (first post) are of that very Robocop 3: Gun Arm version. And I think it looks accurate to the first movie :D

It does. It has the purples. The other two don't.

couple of quick pics I took - unaltered.

and yeah, i have to move that wire behind him.

still one of my favorite figs!

robocop001.jpg

robocop002.jpg

Awesome pics! Thats the one thing that pisses me off about the newer Detolf cases, they are all glass now where as before the backing was made of wood so the wires could hide nicely behind.

Still love the case regardless.

couple of quick pics I took - unaltered.

and yeah, i have to move that wire behind him.

still one of my favorite figs!

robocop002.jpg

Beautuful shot Reiny. I like my Robo 1,something about it, the paint apps, the way the head looks, it is THE Robocop to me.

Yeah, I agree that the Robocop 1 is my favorite. I prefer to get that one much more than the Robocop 3 HT figure. I'm still working on trying to get it someday...soon...I hope! :eek: :D

Just to say that out of all my figures/statues, HT Robocop 1 is the one that catches my eye every morning! I noticed this the other day.

Brilliant figure!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Awesome pics! Thats the one thing that pisses me off about the newer Detolf cases, they are all glass now where as before the backing was made of wood so the wires could hide nicely behind.

Still love the case regardless.

That's why I line the back of mine with a poster, pictures or even just a flat colored background...

Back