Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was at target last night. For a movie that just came out they had shelves full of them, regular and exclusive. I'm talking two shelves in the front and at least three in the back. I asked one of the red shirts in the electronic section how has the movie been selling. He said what I saw was what we put out on Tuesday. Wow

Was at target last night. For a movie that just came out they had shelves full of them, regular and exclusive. I'm talking two shelves in the front and at least three in the back. I asked one of the red shirts in the electronic section how has the movie been selling. He said what I saw was what we put out on Tuesday. Wow

You should have said, "that's a lie ink, you already posted that you guys sold two." :monkey3

Not worth it imo. Doubt I'll own this even when it's in the under $5 bin. No good villains, no new social commentary, cgi action, nothing memorable.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I can't help it, this spring/summer has been so great with the movies that I couldn't leave RC behind. :lol

Khev and I will have an awesome dvd marathon of 2014 movies. :yess:

Last edited:
Watched it this weekend and didn't think it was as bad as I'd heard. Is it a great movie? No. However, I liked the updated technology that was applied in the film. People are creating robots that can run and jump so why not Robocop? I still prefer the original and I don't see how anyone could have thought the remake would be better. How often does that happen anyway? Still, I'd actually like to see what they would do in another one.

Khev and I will have an awesome dvd marathon of 2014 movies. :yess:

It has truly been an awesome year for movies. This pic says it all. :D

attachment.php

Even if I do consider Robocop to be at the bottom of all movies I've seen theatrically this year (which so far has been Robocop, Lego Movie, CA:TWS, ASM2, DOFP and Godzilla) it was still surprisingly entertaining.

I saw this today and thought it was pretty boring. Didn't have the same soul as the original Robocop. Plus, no Clarence Boddicker? Pffft.

Amazon has this on blu-ray for $13. I can get Best Buy to price match them. Is it worth it? And before it's asked, I have no real attachment to the original. I thought is was an okay and enjoyable film. Will I get at least that from this one?

Back