Action Figure Robert Pattinson as "The BATMAN" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie takes place in his second year of crime fighting. So it might be a DK situation were he gets a new suit near the end of the film.

No way it's the final suit, gotta sell toys. :lol

Rumors are the suit progresses throughout the film and there are multiple variations within the film itself.

Multiple variations of Batman. If that's true and the film is a success it will be music to Hot Toys ears!

As well as Batman I'm intrigued to see what look they go for with Catwoman, Riddler and Penguin.

MWLcqZA.jpg

YnIZPkt.jpg

I think if it turns out something this would be cool.

Yeah that suit looks pretty EH.

Hope they keep the white eyes though. It'd feel more fresh for a movie suit batman.

I know the artist. He's very talented at making his own designs it's amazing he doesn't work for DC or WB. But here is his handle on Instagram above the first photo. Just an idea of what the batsuit could look like I like all three but if I had to choose one it would be the first. Screenshot_2020-02-17-21-29-50~2.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-17-21-29-53~2.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-17-21-29-47~2.jpg

That’s a sexy batsuit. The collar actually looks cool there.

Sadly I think Pattinson’s head shape ruins any chance of a good cowl.

The biggest thing that bugs me is the collar.
But maybe I'll learn to be ok with it after seeing more images.

Was looking at my Hot Toys Black Chrome Armored batman last night, and I forgot the Armored Batman also had a collar. I do love that figure, so maybe the Battinson suit might grown on me.

P6sB2jq.gif

l5WJ5o7.jpg

The biggest thing that bugs me is the collar.
But maybe I'll learn to be ok with it after seeing more images.

Was looking at my Hot Toys Black Chrome Armored batman last night, and I forgot the Armored Batman also had a collar. I do love that figure, so maybe the Battinson suit might grown on me.

P6sB2jq.gif

l5WJ5o7.jpg

I hope and pray for white eyes. That?s the only thing in this movie that I liked

Bro chill lol. This is clearly a stunt double and it?s nowhere near close to when the movie is out so there?s no telling what the final product will look like.

Yeah they definitely seem to be going for a heavily armored samurai kind of look. I could probably get used to most of it... but those ears just look really ugly.

Bro chill lol. This is clearly a stunt double and it?s nowhere near close to when the movie is out so there?s no telling what the final product will look like.

Just because its hopefully a prototype (PLEASE, dear God please), doesnt mean its ok for it to look stupid. lol
Who approved this atrocious crap!

Just because its hopefully a prototype (PLEASE, dear God please), doesnt mean its ok for it to look stupid. lol
Who approved this atrocious crap!

Yeah I will say my heart sank a little when I saw those ears haha. Kinda derpy lol.

Back