Action Figure Robert Pattinson as "The BATMAN" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of the symbol as it reminds me of 1939 Batman. And the shape of the cowl looks as if it could have 1939 Batman's ears, too. The video seems to go out of its way NOT to show the ears, in fact.

I'd love a tip of the at to the Golden Age, as we haven't seen that in film so far. And Pattinson looks the part, so consider me excited for this one. (Watch this almost as many times as I watched the Joker teaser costume video, and I wasn't disappointed there...)

Looks interesting, that's for sure.
I'm thinking this is more along the lines of a prototype suit... Looks like something Bruce Wayne cobbled together before really going all high tech.

I want to see more. It's definitely not like the "Batffleck" suit reveal where he looked like he jumped out of the comic books (my favorite movie Batsuit so far) but this is a welcome difference.

I even liked Batffleck's Tactical Suit too and all the "Arkham" suits...even when it got more tactical in "Arkham Knight".

My guess is this is a ?year one? suit. Kind of like the Iron Man Mark I. There a cobbled together look to it with all the stitching and bits of armor. By the end of the movie he?ll probably be in something more polished, setting up a sequel.

Re: Robert Pattinson as "The BATMAN" Speculation Thread

I've been reading that apparently the bat-symbol is made from the gun used to kill his parents.

If the neck had some padding to bulk it a bit j think it would be a really unique take. I don't hate it at all.

And let's be honest, the only suit that's ever truly been immediately accepted was Batfleck's since it was pretty much a direct lift from The Dark Knight Returns.

So far Ben affleck Batman in BVS (Pretend Justice League doesn?t exist) and Christian bale in Batman begins are the best live action Batman outfits. Huge, scary, badass. All the other live action Batman movies, including bale in his other 2 movies, are just not Batman to me at all.
And to the people saying it looks like the Arkham knight game outfit...what? Not even close. If I saw that Batman in a dark alley I?d pass out from fear. If I saw this little boy Robert Patterson in this outfit I?d pee myself laughing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkham Knight + Gotham by Gaslight + Pattinson = Arkham by Twilight?

He needs armour, he?s not a super hero, it?s logical.

Anyway, it?s certainly different, the collar really gives it a unique feel. There?s something almost medieval about it, which suits someone like Rob rather well since they?re not going for a brutish hulking Batman like Affleck.

It certainly feels Noir based on the look and synth music.

So far Ben affleck Batman in BVS (Pretend Justice League doesn?t exist) and Christian bale in Batman begins are the best live action Batman outfits. Huge, scary, badass. All the other live action Batman movies, including bale in his other 2 movies, are just not Batman to me at all.
And to the people saying it looks like the Arkham knight game outfit...what? Not even close. If I saw that Batman in a dark alley I?d pass out from fear. If I saw this little boy Robert Patterson in this outfit I?d pee myself laughing!

100% agree. Ben Affleck IMHO was the best Batman to date. It's too bad DC waited too long to do something great while they had him. Hands down his fight seen in BVS was the best in film second only to the Arkham games.

I hope to be wrong but I'm not feeling Robert Pattinson as Batman. I'm still hoping they go thru a seasonal bulk up regiment like they did for Henry and Ben then he will be ready to fill Ben's shoes/boots. This shot next to any shot of Ben in the suit and difference are night and day.

If he goes to the trouble if covering his body in armour why wear a flimsy leather cowl with it? Bizarre combination.

Need to see much more to form any real opinion and someone else said the context is all important to.

Back