Action Figure Robert Pattinson as "The BATMAN" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved Burton's Batmobile and the HT version looks amazing. Loved Kilmer's Batmobile and hope we get that. Loved Batfleck's car and we never got that. Was meh about the Tumbler and this fits right in that same wheelhouse for me.

They finally decided to cut even more on the budget and here is the final Pattinsonmobile:

CA774D1B-A0CB-4327-B681-2F3C3EB4EEB4.jpeg

EDIT:

Correction, I heard it was fake news. The actual replacement is this one:

0E110388-8E6D-4BFD-BE52-D31357D303F4.jpeg

How is Pattinson wimpy? Just because he's not as bulky as Affleck doesn't make him wimpy. He's certainly bigger than Keaton was.

Almost everyone was bigger than Keaton. I never liked that choice for Batman. That's what happens when you let a director pick his man crush for a role instead of someone who looked the part.

Anyway the current guy looks soft, whimpy and pale but I have never seen one of his movies so I probably shouldn't be commenting on his look for Batman. I could end up liking him in the role. Time will tell.

After WB invested a ton of money in the last Bat-mobile and only getting to use it in two movies, WB wasn't about to do it again. They had to re-cope the money some how, so we get this bat-mobile. I know some say "Well it suppose to be his first one, but in Nolan's first batman movie, he got the Tumbler. They even gave it a great back story. I hate to be the Debbie downer, but I'm loosing hope for the current film fast. This car looks like something Blade would have driven.

They invested a ton of money in the batmobile that had to be recouped? Why? Where did you get that from. Seems like putting a body kit for a batmobile would be insignificant compared to the rest of the cost of making a movie

Every Nolan vehicle is ugly . That flying monstrosity was hideous and the tumblr was initially hated when it first came out, so I am confident people will beg hot toys for this car come June 2021.

The Batpod is a thing of beauty. Tumbler grew on me but I never liked the front of it.

The Batpod was cool albeit the way it comes off of the Tumbler seems a bit fantastical not to mention how likely was it that no component vital to its ability to ''transform'' and eject was damaged in that bazooka hit?

They invested a ton of money in the batmobile that had to be recouped? Why? Where did you get that from. Seems like putting a body kit for a batmobile would be insignificant compared to the rest of the cost of making a movie

Body kit? How about a scratch build from the ground up build. Watch the videos below and you will see the massive undertaking they did to build these beasts. Do you think this kind of attention and effort was used to create the current batmobile seen in the picture they show us?

For more info on cost to make a batmobile go to link below. It can range from 3 million and up: Sorry but to me, is does not look like the current batmobile cost any where near that to build, but that's just my opinion though.
https://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/23/new-batman-movie-want-your-own-batmobile-heres-what-it-costs.html

The new batmobile is a bit too simplistic for my tastes, but I'm not too fussed about it. I do wish they'd tint the windows, though. Something about people being able to see Batman through the window while he drives doesn't sit right with me. Also, it's going to be weird seeing Batman getting in or out of the car through a regular driver's side door. I know we've seen it before with Adam West and I'm sure there are other examples, but I'm used to him getting in over the top through a retractable canopy.

The main thing I want to see in this movie is for Gotham to have it's own unique look and style. Hated how it was just Chicago/Pittsburgh in the Nolan trilogy. It wasn't too bad in Batman Begins because they had the Narrows, but TDK and TDKR Gotham was just those cities. Hoping for something with a little more personality this time around.

Gotham looked great in the affleck verse. What little we saw of it. But yea Nolan looked like just another generic city

The new batmobile is a bit too simplistic for my tastes, but I'm not too fussed about it. I do wish they'd tint the windows, though. Something about people being able to see Batman through the window while he drives doesn't sit right with me. Also, it's going to be weird seeing Batman getting in or out of the car through a regular driver's side door. I know we've seen it before with Adam West and I'm sure there are other examples, but I'm used to him getting in over the top through a retractable canopy..

Maybe they'll weld the doors shut and he'll have to get in Dukes of Hazzard style.

Back