Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN (Coming 10/19/2007)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kabukiman said:
29445largeqo6.jpg

New costume gets the thumb's up from me, what say you?

He looks sick!!!! Very pleased so far!

Looks great, although the mask seems a bit too dirty in that pic. I'm just guessing it will start out fairly clean and eventually get dirty, which would be perfectly fine with me. The grungy jumpsuit looks great as well.

Buttmunch said:
Looks great, although the mask seems a bit too dirty in that pic. I'm just guessing it will start out fairly clean and eventually get dirty, which would be perfectly fine with me. The grungy jumpsuit looks great as well.

I'm hoping so as well.... The dirty look here seems to be later in the film, at least I hope. Dude looks like he just crawled through the mud. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
I'm hoping so as well.... The dirty look here seems to be later in the film, at least I hope. Dude looks like he just crawled through the mud. :lol

I can understand the jumpsuit being a mess if he stole it from a machanic, but the mask ought to be fairly clean to begin with unless he pulls it out of a dumpster. Glad they are going with the traditional mask though. The movie sounded good at first, then bad, now looking good again. :D Hopefully Sideshow can at least make a Michael from this film!

Buttmunch said:
I can understand the jumpsuit being a mess if he stole it from a machanic, but the mask ought to be fairly clean to begin with unless he pulls it out of a dumpster. Glad they are going with the traditional mask though. The movie sounded good at first, then bad, now looking good again. :D Hopefully Sideshow can at least make a Michael from this film!

I was thinking the same thing.

Kabukiman said:
29445largeqo6.jpg

New costume gets the thumb's up from me, what say you?

I remember after watching the 2nd Halloween movie when I was in jr. high I was scared to walk near street lamps after dark...I could never shake the image of Jamie Lee Curtis limping/running down a street at night...looking over her shoulder to see if Michael is following...no one there...she keeps moving forward....she looks again and there in the dim light of a street lamp a dark figure emerges....It is Michael and she screams and runs.... For a very, very long time I was so scared to go anywhere near a street lamp because I was so afraid I would see a dark figure emerge from the shadows....well I am much older now and the pic of this new Michael is creepy as hell......as twisted as it may sound, I'm looking forward to being afraid of walking after dark again.

I had a nice conversation with Hannah Hall the other day. She's a friend of mine and happens to be the actress who plays Judith Myers in Zombie's flick.

I can only say this: this movie will rock. :rock

IrishJedi said:
I had a nice conversation with Hannah Hall the other day. She's a friend of mine and happens to be the actress who plays Judith Myers in Zombie's flick.

I can only say this: this movie will rock. :rock

Can you give us some info? Anyone can say that they are friends with an actor or actress. I want specific details please.:D

Knockworstface said:
Can you give us some info? Anyone can say that they are friends with an actor or actress. I want specific details please.:D

Do not underestimate the power of the IrishJedi....:vader...

And here's another pic I was able to dig up...

myers030107.jpg

The mask looks really good. It has a very errie feeling to it. I know it looks almost traditional, but at the same time it looks very different. It looks very scary. Its as if Myers has no eyes. lol. I like it!!!!:D

Blu-Vapor00725 said:
The mask looks really good. It has a very errie feeling to it. I know it looks almost traditional, but at the same time it looks very different. It looks very scary. Its as if Myers has no eyes. lol. I like it!!!!:D

Yeah, it has that classic Myers look.... Just dirty as Hell. Which isn't really bad to me. Like Michael would care if it was clean or not?

I'm happy, I just wanted that mask to look like H1 or H2 and it does... so.. Happy Josh. :lol

Now as long as Big Mike doesn't talk, we are good. :D

The first two films where great, because the mask made him look hollow. Sort of an empty shell in the mask. Every other movie after that showed his eyes. This is why going back to the old desighn is quite disturbing and probably a very good choice, to bring back fear into the audience.:monkey1

yeah.. but no matter what.. I really have no interest in this film only because..there is absolutely nothing wrong with the first 2 films to warrent a remake for todays kids who are too lazy to appreciate them.

I'm very excited about the casting, some real quality choices in there I think, it's especially nice to see Danielle Harris back in Halloween movies, a nice tie to the old days I think.

I'm sorta torn between having creature4000 opinion and truely wanting another kick butt, halloween movie. But remember not all remakes are bad, I'm personally very happy with how the hills have eyes turned out. I mean not only was it more disturbing it relaunched the franchise that was dead for so long.:D

I think a reboot was necessary... The series had just gone so far into odd territory that it had lost it's appeal to me. The things that made Halloween so scary never made the transition past H2 in my opinion. It got lost...

Hopefully RZ will give us something to be afraid of again. Bring Michael Myers back to the iconic figure we all know he is. And I might be able to go out on Halloween and not get this statement a million times...

"Hey! Nice Jason costume!!"

:monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
I think a reboot was necessary... The series had just gone so far into odd territory that it had lost it's appeal to me. The things that made Halloween so scary never made the transition past H2 in my opinion. It got lost...

Hopefully RZ will give us something to be afraid of again. Bring Michael Myers back to the iconic figure we all know he is. And I might be able to go out on Halloween and not get this statement a million times...

"Hey! Nice Jason costume!!"

:monkey2
beautifully said. brought a tear to my eye.:monkey2

Back