Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I love the idea that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just another way that this film really has the potential to lead into the original.

This also would tie in nicely with the originals if...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now that's a cool idea! :rock :clap :rock

Yeeeeah I just saw this last night. My one complaint is that Malfoy kid missed his chance to belt out a really awesome classic line, he kind of pussed out a bit. And is he doomed to play douchebags for the rest if his career or what? Haha.

Yeeeeah I just saw this last night. My one complaint is that Malfoy kid missed his chance to belt out a really awesome classic line, he kind of pussed out a bit. And is he doomed to play douchebags for the rest if his career or what? Haha.

What line did he miss?

He did say,
Spoiler Spoiler:
and
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Just as long as they are the same caliber of film.

:clap

Agreed. If the writing and performances are strong it'll be fantastic-- a rush job will be no different than Rush Hour 5... The beginning of the end. Quality over quantity is always best.

Saw the movie yesterday. I really liked how they made everything make sense, very few plot holes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this today and thought it was pretty excellent. Liked the virus aspect of the story. Could have done without the classic line, but the response was great

I actually thought Malfoy's line was better than Heston's. Heston's never flowed right to me. "Oooo. I get to say a swear! Eat your heart out Rhett Butler"! :lol Is kinda how it always felt to me. But it was more believable coming from snotty Malfoy IMO.

Saw the movie yesterday. I really liked how they made everything make sense, very few plot holes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, that was just a clever reference to the original film.
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Again, a very cool reference and tie-in.

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread yet by my personal favorite reference to the originals was that the Orangutan was named "Maurice", an obvious nod to the late actor Maurice Evans, who played Dr. Zaius. :rock

the movie is awesome but if i had one complaint it would be that harry potter kid. i don't know the actor's name but he was horrible in it. i know he was only there to be the bad guy and nothing more, but his acting was just laughably bad. his accent slipped in every now and then too.

Haven't seen it yet. The only think that worries me about the trailer is the human performances. Are they ok?

Haven't seen it yet. The only think that worries me about the trailer is the human performances. Are they ok?

The overall cast acting was very good IMO, that said the humans are secondary characters through out most of the film.

Saw this on sunday thought it was great, best movie of the summer Andy serkis did an amazing job as caesar

Back