RIP LeRoi Moore....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Caps fan means true fandom! We still love them despite winning NOTHING. Pens fans are just mario or Crosby bandwagoners....you know, people who live NOWHERE near pittsburgh and still cheer for them...know anyone like that? :lol

My city doesn't have an NHL team, so who should I root for? Also, I been a Pens fan since 1990. Crosby was born in 1987. So it's easy to see that Sid played no factor in my fandom for the team. Granted I do love the Mario, but he is a hockey God! And while my team did win two Stanley Cups, I had to suffer 5 years of 27 or worse records in a 30 team league. So despite the Pen's highs being greater than the Caps, their lows were also much greater than the Caps in the past 10 years.

Or maybe not.. the Caps have suffered through a lot of piss-poor seasons. Look, why are we fighting amongst ourselves. This fight is between the cute couple, Rory and Wofford.

P.S. You call me a Mario bandwagonner I can call you an Ovechkin bandwaggoner. Really makes no sense to go there. :D

P.S. You call me a Mario bandwagonner I can call you an Ovechkin bandwaggoner. Really makes no sense to go there. :D

Ummmm, I was a fan LONG before Ovechkin became a Cap.....can you say the same about the Pens and Mario? Yeah, didn't think so! :lol

Ummmm, I was a fan LONG before Ovechkin became a Cap.....can you say the same about the Pens and Mario? Yeah, didn't think so! :lol

That's stupid. I was a Pens fan because of Mario, and I was a little kid at the time I got into the team. Kids love stars who can score. That exemplify greatness.

You big meanie!

That's stupid. I was a Pens fan because of Mario, and I was a little kid at the time I got into the team. Kids love stars who can score. That exemplify greatness.

You big meanie!

so just say "You're right Kit. I was a Mario bandwagoner. That makes me a bandwagon fan". :D

so just say "You're right Kit. I was a Mario bandwagoner. That makes me a bandwagon fan". :D

NO! Because bandwagon fans only support a team when they do well, and you know this. Bandwagon fans would have not don a Pens jersey from 01-05 (yes they sucked in 05/06, but Crosby played), and I would be ridiculed for wearing it. I still wore my jersey with pride and came to the team's defense. I remember nobody wore a Pens jersey or t-shirt. Now everyone and their mother is sporting Pens stuff.. and yes, I will be more than happy to admit it's due to Crosby, and now even Malkin. Also, it doesn't hurt that the team has had consecutive 100+ point campaigns and made the Cup Final.

Regardless, I stuck with my team and the thrashing I got from fans at local games shows that I am far from being a bandwagonner. *holds head up high*

So there you.... scalawag!

*Les Sigh* isn't this thread supposed to be about some dude in a band that died?

For the record.... DMB, AFI, and Hockey all suck.:D

Wow, this thread sure took a sharp turn for the worse. Maybe if LeRoi had died after playing a popular cartoon villain in a movie he would actually get a little respect from the kids around here.

I'm starting to understand why certain folks have taken a hiatus from these forums.

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Wow, this thread sure took a sharp turn for the worse. Maybe if LeRoi had died after playing a popular cartoon villain in a movie he would actually get a little respect from the kids around here.

I'm starting to understand why certain folks have taken a hiatus from these forums.

I think most respect it, it's just a few that would only respect it if he wore makeup in real life instead of the movies.:monkey1

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I like DMB and I am sad to hear this news.

I don't like the band but my original point was that this thread had gotten off topic and that everything being argued about here sucked so they should just stop arguing. Next thing you know i'm attacked and so now i'm going to cancel everyones wait lists......it's what i do.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back