RIP LeRoi Moore....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the band but my original point was that this thread had gotten off topic and that everything being argued about here sucked so they should just stop arguing. Next thing you know i'm attacked and so now i'm going to cancel everyones wait lists......it's what i do.:D

I agree with you--there's no reason to derail a thread paying respects to someone who has passed away.

I also agree that the only way to teach everybody a lesson is to go ahead and cancel some wait list orders--so get to it!

Just because you do something and get famous for it doesn't mean everyone should or will respect you. That's one of the dumbest reasons I have ever heard. So he died. His music was crap in my opinion. I don't have a personal relationship with him- I don't have to mourn him. I am more broken up over Eli's cat then I am about this guy.

It's all in good fun. At least from my end it is. My respects have been paid. If someone else feels the need to disrespect, well he can have that right as well. But one more final illustration before the thread gets locked. Putting all music aside. If you were to meet these two in a lineup and one of these Dave's was gay. I'm sure it'd be an easy decision for most.....Case closed. Lock thread.

2vigtvp.jpg

i think it's a shame. i've met LeRoi a couple times a few years back. he was "seeing" a girl from our lil clan of friends so i went w/ them to a couple concerts and after parties. good times lol. my best friend and a group went down to Charlotte, NC to hang w/ LeRoi just like the day after his ATV accident. they almost didn't go after they heard but didn't realize how bad he'd been hurt.

they finally got to meet Dave. described him not as egotistical but as kinda ...weird. guess they were all getting hammered and talking and Dave would pop in w/ totally unrelated stuff. like "Back in South Africa the elephants ate monkeys!". at least that's what they told me lol. i never met Dave but LeRoi was cool. always nice and hooked us up w/ tickets, passes, and whatnot. the girl is devastated. they'd been friends for years. RIP LeRoi :angelsmil

It's all in good fun. At least from my end it is. My respects have been paid. If someone else feels the need to disrespect, well he can have that right as well. But one more final illustration before the thread gets locked. Putting all music aside. If you were to meet these two in a lineup and one of these Dave's was gay. I'm sure it'd be an easy decision for most.....Case closed. Lock thread.

2vigtvp.jpg

OK but what is your obsession with their sexual preference. If one is gay or not does it really matter? Apparently it does to you- Homophobe! :lol

Someone is mad because neither man nor woman find his balding head attractive. :lol

OK but what is your obsession with their sexual preference. If one is gay or not does it really matter? Apparently it does to you- Homophobe! :lol

Someone is mad because neither man nor woman find his balding head attractive. :lol

A. You were the first to bring up someone being gay. You failed at that arguement.

B. I'm not sure why you consider balding to be an insult? Really? That's the extent of your wit? Maybe you should stop bleaching your hair, it's killing some brain cells.

C. I hope more of your internet friends are pming you the ownage your dealin' out.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

A. You were the first to bring up someone being gay. You failed at that arguement.

B. I'm not sure why you consider balding to be an insult? Really? That's the extent of your wit? Maybe you should stop bleaching your hair, it's killing some brain cells.

C. I hope more of your internet friends are pming you the ownage your dealin' out.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
A. You failed first grade because no where did I state Dave Matthews was gay. I said your taste is questionable. You lose.

B. You don't even know what I look like so great comeback. Where is your wit *Dumb voice* "Duh he's gay- I'm a homophobe" :rolleyes:

C. OK, another great one. No wonder you are like you are. :D

Wow, this thread sure took a sharp turn for the worse. Maybe if LeRoi had died after playing a popular cartoon villain in a movie he would actually get a little respect from the kids around here.

I'm starting to understand why certain folks have taken a hiatus from these forums.

Hang in there, Andy. This too shall pass.

A. You failed first grad because no where did I state Dave Matthews was gay. I said you taste is questionable. You lose.

If I failed 1st grade you failed preschool because in post 10 you say that I'm offended because I'm not secure in my gay taste. If you're saying I'm gay for having listened to DMB wouldn't that mean Dave was likewise gay? You can also refer to post 13. Like I said. You failed before you started.

B. You don't even know what I look like so great comeback. Where is your wit *Dumb voice* "Duh he's gay- I'm a homophobe" :rolleyes:

Not sure I want to, but not surprised if you're too embarrassed to post a picture.

C. OK, another great one. No wonder you are like you are. :D

Don't be embarrassed, you're the one that actually said it.

If I failed 1st grade you failed preschool because in post 10 you say that I'm offended because I'm not secure in my gay taste. If you're saying I'm gay for having listened to DMB wouldn't that mean Dave was likewise gay? Like I said. You failed before you started.

Not sure I want to, but not surprised if you're too embarrassed to post a picture.

Don't be embarrassed, you're the one that actually said it.

Right buddy. This isn't going anywhere. At least people can now see how prejudice you are against gay people. I am done with you. Hopefully we will meet in person one day. I would really like that. :D

Right buddy. This is going nowhere. At least people can now see how prejudice you are against gay people. I am done with you. Hopefully we will meet in person one day. I would really like that. :D

You can try to put your beliefs on me. I'm not confused. I have nothing against gay people. Simply refuting your empty arguement. I'm sure you would like to meet me though, be sure to bring your wigs.:D

You can try to put your beliefs on me. I'm not confused. I have nothing against gay people. Simply refuting your empty arguement. I'm sure you would like to meet me though, be sure to bring your wigs.:D

Another great post. Who could ever deny your logic? :rolleyes::lol

Certainly not you. La Fin.

What program did you graduate from? What do you do for a living? Who are you to question my intellect?

Looks like you got quite offended by my comments- some of them must ring true with you. I won't post anymore after this but I am sure you will try to get in another idiotic word. :lol:rotfl

What program did you graduate from? What do you do for a living? Who are you to question my intellect?

Looks like you got quite offended by my comments- some of them must ring true with you. I won't post anymore after this but I am sure you will try to get in another idiotic word. :lol:rotfl

The only offense I took where to the insinuation that somone who's taste in music isn't the same as yours must be gay, and then that turned into me somehow being a homophobe because I called you on it. Like the man or not the thread was in respect to a musician that no matter what your opinion was talented and some would like to respect that.

Where have we gone wrong, when a thread about a person's passing is reduced to this? Kit and I were just being playful.

However, you guys are taking it too far.

I didn't know of LeRoi Moore, but it still is sad to hear he has passed away. Too young.

Where have we gone wrong, when a thread about a person's passing is reduced to this? Kit and I were just being playful.

However, you guys are taking it too far.

I didn't know of LeRoi Moore, but it still is sad to hear he has passed away. Too young.

thank you and i agree. i did know him and he was a helluva good guy. i have a couple real good friends on this end that're really grieving his passing.

Not sure what the point of this pissing contest is, but its more than run its course. I'm not a fan of the music, but don't feel the need to poo poo on others.

I agree. I think Wofford just got offended that I don't like DMB. Shows that he really isn't secure in his own ghey music tastes. :lol

And for the record Rory, you struck homophobic blood first in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back