RIP LeRoi Moore....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been a fan. I find his music pretty annoying to be honest. I also hate the fact he's seen as some sort of "god" around here.

I have never been a fan. I find his music pretty annoying to be honest. I also hate the fact he's seen as some sort of "god" around here.

It could be worse, he could be in the Tragically Hip. :monkey4

In Canada, many view them as music making Gods.

I'd much rather listen to AFI than DMB. Just my opinion.

Nope, didn't listen to him in college and wasn't in a frat. Keep trying though, I can only imagine how gay and over compensating you feel you must be right now looking at your sig through your emo bangs and eyeliner.:lol

Right? Sounds like you are very secure in your sexuality right now. HAHA All you can do is bring up emo kids being gay- must have a man's ass on your mind... is there something you want to share with us? Come out it's OK, you don't have to hide or be angry anymore. :rotfl

I think trashing other people's love of a band is gay... wait, silly. Lets get off using the "g" word.. yeah.

If you're not gay then why care if someone else is? If you are gay then ask him out. In other words, who gives a ^^^^?

I think flexing while holding you SIM is ghey! :rotfl:rotfl:D

Being a Capitals fan is silly. Especially since they haven't done anything memorial, except maybe losing to the Penguins despite being up 2 games in a playoff series, how many times is it now? Then again, there is the time they lost to the Wings in the Stanley Cup Final, and while my Pens' team suffered the same fate this past Spring, one can't help but wonder, what's a bigger number? Two or zero Stanley Cups?

Nuff' said! :rock

Right? Sounds like you are very secure in your sexuality right now. HAHA All you can do is bring up emo kids being gay- must have a man's ass on your mind... is there something you want to share with us? Come out it's OK, you don't have to hide or be angry anymore. :rotfl

Okay I'll get off the emo and just stick with the gay since it's the overwhelming half of your equation. Didn't you post a thread about why you should never get married the other day? Sounds like you need to add an option to your poll.

Now I see why you are so angry with emo kids--- because you are going bald and can't have their "cool" emo hair!

6566e2f8.jpg

Such anger. Just try rogain man. :lol

Being a Capitals fan is silly. Especially since they haven't done anything memorial, except maybe losing to the Penguins despite being up 2 games in a playoff series, how many times is it now? Then again, there is the time they lost to the Wings in the Stanley Cup Final, and while my Pens' team suffered the same fate this past Spring, one can't help but wonder, what's a bigger number? Two or zero Stanley Cups?

Nuff' said! :rock

Being a Caps fan means true fandom! We still love them despite winning NOTHING. Pens fans are just mario or Crosby bandwagoners....you know, people who live NOWHERE near pittsburgh and still cheer for them...know anyone like that? :lol

Okay I'll get off the emo and just stick with the gay since it's the overwhelming half of your equation. Didn't you post a thread about why you should never get married the other day? Sounds like you need to add an option to your poll.

OK, that was clever except for the fact that if I was gay I would admit it. Gay people are awesome and usually much more sincere than straight people. It's the ones in the closet with the rage...:lol

Having an old picture of me saved to your computer proves my point. I think I'm flattered.:lol

If that's an old picture then how much hair do you have left now!!!:google:horror:lol

Plus are Dave fans not smart enough to use the forums search function... saves Hard Drive space you know. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back