Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of this better than the robots. I was dissappointed with Revoltech Optimus Prime's arms, they had a weird joint cut into it, and sure it was posable but it just didn't look good. The articulaton of Revoltech figures seems better suited to organic designs.

I didnt care for the tranformers, I meant the robots from older cartoons.
Your right though there joint system works better for some figures than others.

It really is amazing how much cool detail they put into such an articulated figure at that tiny size.
Very cool, can't wait to get mine.

It really is amazing how much cool detail they put into such an articulated figure at that tiny size.
Very cool, can't wait to get mine.

I agree.

They even sculpted the teeth on the ox jaw heel spikes.

Most sculptors miss that little detail (NECA got it right as well).

I'll shoot some more pics for you guys later.

That's why I'm eager for the Predator, these are amazingly detailed for small articulated figures.

Nice work Sabres.

great...now that i bought revoltech alien.. makes me wanna grab HT alien...:duh

which alien from HT should i get?... big chap? or?

My friend got this today and after seeing it, I NEED to get one. Has anyone ever bought anything from this site? :

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/

They have it in stock. I just want to know that they're trustworthy. Thanks for any input.

Yeah the Revoltech Alien looks great but I couldn't pull the trigger at $30. Anyone find a really good deal on it?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks, and I look to your photos for pose inspiration, you really covered a nice range of poses in your photos.

Thank you as well!
The one pose that this Alien can't do well is the crawling pose. I'm really hoping that if they develop any more aliens, the rest will be able to crawl and dog alien is a must!

You gotta remember there lumping the sci-fi with the Kaiju also as far as I know. So it might be Gamera or Gyaos or Daimajin...maybe Predator or the Queen.

I dont think so though, since alien was just released I think there going to get a few more licenses out there before they do another alien or what not.

Hard to even guess 002, but just from what I've seen, if the stuff like Mothra and Gamera are part of it, there's like half a dozen other things already shown that'll be part of the Sci-Fi line, including the Queen, Predator, and JP T-Rex. I wonder if they'll lump Batman in there, even though it's not Sci-Fi.

You guys are killing me on this one. I was going to pass and just get the Predator when he comes out, but this guy looks a lot better than first images had shown.

What is the orange box all about?

Back