Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has found his home at my work desk with his diminutive brethren-
alienrev.jpg

That was very constructive and thoughtful.

Not to mention about 8 months late, and commenting on the first pre-production shots we saw.

On that note, it's interesting to see that the final figure actually came out better than those early shots, don't you think?

My bad, I didnt do a search I just figure Id give the heads up where I remember seeing people talk about it.

Oh no worries, I wasn't being one of those smartass people "duh, here's a thread", I just figured if you were interested in the figure, you might be interested in the conversation about it :duff

Got mine today. Overall I'm pretty chuffed. The sculpting and paint work on the figure is top notch. Posing it is a bit difficult as he's a bit loose round the mid-section, and it tends to be a bit top heavy.

Also on mine the head is attached to the revoltech joint at an angle so he looks kind of puzzled. I've tried futzing it but to no avail. :thud:

Any suggestions on how to fix it would be really appreciated.

All in all though a really cool A L I E N collectible. :yess:

Take the whole thing apart and re-align the joints.
That's the best way of getting them pointed in the right direction.

Thanks Abake. The joint in question is the one in the head with the neck sculpt attached. Does it actually come out of the head? 'Cause I've tried and can't seem to get the bloody thing out.

Yeah, you can tilt the neck up and down on one joint, and jut it forward and back with the other. Allows for a great range of motion.

You can also keep the head looking to the side and up by wedging the back of the head between the shoulder pipes, which is something that I can't do with my Medicom.

Well, I'm a little ticked....

Got my Alien from HLJ today and the "spear" tip of his tail is missing. I've got to contact them and see about getting the replacement part, who knows how that will go?

On the other hand, I did take a shot of Nathan Hale from Resistance being attacked by the facehugger....

4625779058_8c0265f801_b.jpg

Back