Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the sci-fi list according to Big Bad Toy Store:

#001 - Alien
#002 - Daimajin
#003 - Booska
#004 - Baragon
#005 - Jack Skellington
#006 - Gamera
#007 - Gyaos

You guys are killing me on this one. I was going to pass and just get the Predator when he comes out, but this guy looks a lot better than first images had shown.

What is the orange box all about?

It's either for the little disks that come with them or to hold extra joints.

Not real sure about that one.

One thing I like about this is he's probably an inch bigger than the Optimus prime, so while it's still not NECA size, it's better than I expected, if the Predator is this big and the Queen bigger than this, should be a really nice set of figures.

My only issue with the Alien is how snug some of the joints are locked into the parts and takes some work to move them around.

Sabres and Maulfan, your photos are AMAZING.

I'm so pleased that this figure is getting a good reception. They've really nailed that closed jaw "grin" look that so many Alien figures can't achieve.

My eBay seller has confirmed he shipped to me on the 7th April, so should be with me in 1 to 2 weeks.

Awesome photos guys - I'm waiting for mine to be delivered as I type this. In fact the UPS guy is parked down on the corner, so I'm hoping he'll hit my building in a few.

Maulfan - Which Godzilla figure is that in your signature?

One thing I like about this is he's probably an inch bigger than the Optimus prime, so while it's still not NECA size, it's better than I expected, if the Predator is this big and the Queen bigger than this, should be a really nice set of figures.

I'm curious about the queen as well. I'm hoping that she ends up being bigger so she fits in scale or close to scale with the Predator and Alien, but I'm thinking it's very possible that she'll be about the same size as the predator and alien and scale won't be taken into consideration for these. However, I hope I'm wrong.

I cant wait to see Daimajin. I have a feeling if Batman is ever released he'll be just regular, they've done several other human characters from animes and video games so I dont see why Batman would be any different.

What kills me is we waited a YEAR AND A HALF, from the intitial sneek peeks, to get these.

Are we going to have to wait that long for the Predator and Queen Alien?

That wouldnt surprise me if you did have to wait a while. Remember its a japanese toy line by a japanese company so I wouldnt doubt if there later on down the road.

Are we going to have to wait that long for the Predator and Queen Alien?

I'd say the JP Rex will be our guide, we've now seen a fully painted model around February, if that too takes a year to come out, then I'd guess this will be a norm, a bit sucky though, as these figures seem nowhere near as elaborate as a Sideshow or Hot Toys figure which you can get in about 6 months on average.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

NECA 7", Hot Toys ALIENS Snap Kit, Revoltech ALIEN

13.jpg

Hot Toys ALIENS Snap Kit, Revoltech ALIEN

14.jpg

oh i see how it is.
YOUR hicks figure didn't come with a broken wrist peg.
but MINE does. coincidence? i think NOT!

Finally got round to ordering one... rude not to really.

Those pics over the last few pages just tipped me over!

The revoltech just arrived at my doorstep from BBTS. Really a nice figure, much smaller than I had anticipated because the photos all make him seem larger, with so much detail. I'm going to leave him boxed up for now. What a peculiar little box, with that strange man on the front flap paper! Wish I could read the text, but the packaging is really exquisite. May pick another one up down the line too.

Recommended. :D

thats Kaiyodo for ya, really great designers and artists/sculptors do great work on such small figures and the packages.

Back