Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo all you alien fans, listen up.
If you still want a amazing Nostromo blueprint from artist
Space jockey ,then i would not wait to long.
He also is working on the Sulaco Blueprints.
Realy great stuff you guys, check it out.

https://www.hydride-ion.com/

Also a member here on the forum for those who did not know.
I got the Nostromo Blueprints from Space jockey and am verry happy with them.
This is a truely a great collectors piece with every piece of info of the Nostromo on it.
From the all the crew members till the smallest detail.
Pm this man to get your own blueprints.
Price is very nice too.

Really happy with my blueprints of the Nostromo from SJ, and eagerly awaiting the Sulaco blueprints. I'm going to frame them up at the same time.

Back on the Revoltech: still waiting to crack mine open until the end of the semester. All my "spare" time is absorbed by physics and physiology. :lol

Testing out my new lens Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM

4523996514_3c09134a07_o.jpg

4523996238_07f7af0be4_o.jpg

4524050202_2790fee8f8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing photos and amazing poses.

I missed a parcel delivery yesterday. It's either this or my Medicom Sandtrooper, but annoyingly I can't collect it from the depot until Monday morning. :(

some quick pics.
You can make him a bust :lol
4522505525_0af0935631.jpg

Or look like having and interview
4523140306_533b0c42c0.jpg

Alienkung : Ano..... I think we are gonna have a new Predators Moivie before a new Alien one.

4522514243_5aa70f6037.jpg

Phantom : "Sayonara Alienkung..."

I made a detailed review in the box arts and some gag but it's not in English.
Hope you found it some useful.
https://bit.ly/asuLx4

Last edited:
Had some quality time with my Revoltech alien last night, and it really is a fantastic figure!
The articulation, like all revoltechs, takes some getting used to but it allows for great posing.
In hand, the big "nose" on the dome isn't that noticeable.

And it is a lot of fun to take the whole thing apart and put it back together!

Woo-hoo! My Alien arrived!

I only had 5 minutes to play with him this morning, but it's even better in hand than the (already excellent) photos have suggested.

Dammit! I was trying to get my Alien into a neutral standing pose, and wasn't satisfied with the legs. And then I realised - mine has got two right shins!

Unbelievable, I wait ages for it to be released, then sent from Hong Kong, and I get a duff one. :(

My first inclination was to contact the eBay seller and get a replacement but considering how much hassle that would be I think I'll have to write this one off. I might buy another at some point in the future.

In all other respects it is awesome though!

Been playing around with mine, those joints take quite a knack to get them doing what you want, but it's (mostly) fun getting it there.
He reminds me of a cross between my Aoshima ALIEN and the Micro-Man one, I just wish it wasn't so piddly small, he'll end up on my desk at work with my other little ALIEN figures.

The first thing I always do with Revoltech figures is to actually take them apart, so that you can re-align all the joints and see where the articulation is. Otherwise you run the risk of bending it in a direction you're not supposed to, and snapping a peg.

I love the size of it, it's a perfect desk toy.

The first thing I always do with Revoltech figures is to actually take them apart, so that you can re-align all the joints and see where the articulation is. Otherwise you run the risk of bending it in a direction you're not supposed to, and snapping a peg.

Definitely, some of the joints on mine were 90 degrees off normal movement out of the box.

I really like the translucent material they made him out of, looks really nice when you put him in front of a bright light.

I love the size of it, it's a perfect desk toy.

Yeah, I pulled mine completely to pieces, I had virtually no movement in the waist of mine when box fresh, but after a little work with the needle nosed pliers he's now like a contortionist.

I really like the translucent material they made him out of, looks really nice when you put him in front of a bright light.

Yeah, I noticed it when I held him up in front of my PC monitor. Looks great.

I can't trump any of the photos so far, but just because I am loving the detail on him so much:

AlienRevoltech1.jpg

AlienRevoltech3.jpg

AlienRevoltech4.jpg

I can't trump any of the photos so far, but just because I am loving the detail on him so much:

AlienRevoltech4.jpg

Nice pose man, copied it. :D I'll try to keep mine like that for the next few days, probably won't happen though... Very fun figure to mess around with.

This is interesting!
Revoltech Alien, now you can finally start building your alien army if you want to.
20081025_64333ed657b98ad88ed8aOO7v1.jpg

20081025_0e573becea778413d3b5Ue7JtN.jpg

20081025_0dae1d834ad8184acb69wLwbf8.jpg

Lots more pics over here
Revoltech Show 2008

Including new figures from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, U can't help but think that they are trying to compete with the figma line. They have got diff expressions as well as new hair styles & costumes.

Other figures on display incluldes Fist of North Star & I believe its Queens Blade.

Boring pose

Back