1/6 Review: Tony Stark Headsculpt Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mark VII head always creeped me out. The custom is a huge improvement.

To be fair the Mk7 unmasked HS is quite dated. But hey, if you ever need an Asian guy cosplaying as Tony Stark figure, that HS will be perfect!

Kit is supposedly working on getting the collars and adapters for the 45. That's what I really want. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Civil War" Stark complete [red tie arrived]:

412617446.jpg

"Civil War" Stark complete [red tie arrived]:

Nice! I'm looking to kitbash a Civil War Stark as well. That tie is really close to what's shown on screen - where'd you end up finding it?

Nice! I'm looking to kitbash a Civil War Stark as well. That tie is really close to what's shown on screen - where'd you end up finding it?

Welcome to the forum Relapsing! One sixth kit appears to be sold out of the red tie. You can always MSG Kit over facebook, she's pretty good at responding to questions requests! :hi5:

Thanks for the welcome Skillerwhale! :clap Too bad about the tie - going to have to keep an eye open for that one. Who'd have thought, lots of Military clothing for this scale, definitely tough to find modern civilian clothes. :dunno Such is life. Will try reaching out to Kit - always worth the ask!

Ebay: It's the tie from Dam toys The Gangsters Kingdom GK001MX Spade J Memories

Brilliant! Thanks so much for the quick reply! Love your custom work, btw - just fantastic stuff!

Not sure where to ask this, but has anyone put the arc reactor creation sculpt on the Mk6? I've tried looking for pictures of it but can't seem to find any. Looks like a great sculpt plus the hairstyle better suits IM2/Avengers 1 IMO. The dc figure is quite a ways away, but as of right now I'm either going to go with the OSK 5.0 or the arc one.

If anyone has pictures I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back