Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 minute super cut video with most of the clips released as well as some interviews.

So they decided to put Moira in the movie, but she isnt Moira she is somebody called Abigale? Why? You dressed her as Moira, give her Moira's attitude and you put her in the group which now has Claire dressed as Revelations 2 Claire. They didnt need to make a connection to Barry from the last movie, the first name would of done. I dont get the rules for these movies. Sometimes youl give an established character a game accurate look, sometimes youl make them nothing at all like the game, and then sometimes youl just give a completely different character the look of an established game character.

And were getting the Majini dogs, the big bat boss thing from Re 5, and a bloodshot from Re 6. Wesker was a bad guy, then ends up needing to team with the heroes for the greater good only to be a bad guy again?

Looks so action packed, but boring as hell.

So they decided to put Moira in the movie, but she isnt Moira she is somebody called Abigale? Why? You dressed her as Moira, give her Moira's attitude and you put her in the group which now has Claire dressed as Revelations 2 Claire. They didnt need to make a connection to Barry from the last movie, the first name would of done. I dont get the rules for these movies. Sometimes youl give an established character a game accurate look, sometimes youl make them nothing at all like the game, and then sometimes youl just give a completely different character the look of an established game character.

And were getting the Majini dogs, the big bat boss thing from Re 5, and a bloodshot from Re 6. Wesker was a bad guy, then ends up needing to team with the heroes for the greater good only to be a bad guy again?

Thats paul ws anderson for u

Im shocked he still has a career as a writer.

Also touting that this movie will finally reveal the truth of the whole series...which I felt every movie says it does...only to change "the truth" in the next film. :lol

such silly films that make absolutely no sense...but then again the games don't anymore either. So **** it :lol

im reading that a lot of people are saying that the editing is choppy and all over the place. that it is shaky and hard to see in some scenes.

Please reboot after this movie? Come on Sony make good decisions for once in your life.

Please reboot after this movie? Come on Sony make good decisions for once in your life.

tenor.gif

It's really up to Capcom. :lol

23cd10c99a91a68033b4663ab22b4d53.png

Another box office flop? :lol

Meanwhile...
92f399a366dded637af501f3a403f6db.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can somewhat understand it's success since it's mostly watched by people that never played the games :lol

If I didn't know about the games, I'd probably love them.

let me know how much the camera shakes, i was curious of how this ends but i wont watch shaky cam

These movies have always been a pretty big guilty pleasure of mine along with the Underworld movies. Def looking forward to seeing this over the long weekend as a prelude to me marathoning RE 7.

On a related note, do you think they may indeed reboot this and make a new series based more hardcore on the game storylines and feature Chris and Jill as the main leads ?

no, this will never happen. capcom will never allow faithful movies to be made. ever. if anything the reboot might cut all the horror aspect of it and just make it full action

no, this will never happen. capcom will never allow faithful movies to be made. ever. if anything the reboot might cut all the horror aspect of it and just make it full action

They wanted it to be different from the beginning, so if we get a reboot it's just going to be an Alice bootleg.

Good review. Again more complaints of shaky quick cut camera that won't let u see the action....

They change editor from the other movies and got the idiot that edited the movie gamer.

Shaky cam SHAKY CAM
CANT EVEN NOTICE THE ACTION SHAKY CAM

Story is non existent and boring till the end :gah:

Back