Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The important plot detail revealed was an airborne virus may reverse or end the whole zombie apocalypse."

If only there was an virus to turn back time to never let Anderson direct these.

At least it's not following RE6's storyline. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like these films a lot despite how bombastically over the top they are. The first one is still my fave since it follows the plot of the first game more or less and the actors in it are pretty good. I tend to just look at them at being good pop corn films that look pretty but have little to do with the actual game universe. Kind of like an AU of RE with different characters.

First official still from the movie courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.
the-final-chapter.jpg

I like these films a lot despite how bombastically over the top they are. The first one is still my fave since it follows the plot of the first game more or less and the actors in it are pretty good. I tend to just look at them at being good pop corn films that look pretty but have little to do with the actual game universe. Kind of like an AU of RE with different characters.
Yeah, I might check out the first one again soon.. I don't remember hating it. :lol

The others I've watched sporatically when they've been on TV, but that's it.

Funny. This movie is coming out in 2017 along with a new game. Sensing a pattern here cuz re6 did the same

I just think it's amazing they're still making these movies. I consider them trash even when I first saw the original movie, but in retrospect of all the crappy superhero movies we've been getting, at least this might be a nice distraction. I hope..

Yeah, I might check out the first one again soon.. I don't remember hating it. :lol

The others I've watched sporatically when they've been on TV, but that's it.

The first one is quite watchable for me at least and the set design and overall feel is to me direct from the first game. Its creepy enough to be fun but its not all out horror for sure and the action is there aplenty. The second one you can skip over pretty much save for Jill Valentine being introduced. The third one is quite good though too followed by the last one.

^ Is that Jill on the left? ^

The first one is quite watchable for me at least and the set design and overall feel is to me direct from the first game. Its creepy enough to be fun but its not all out horror for sure and the action is there aplenty. The second one you can skip over pretty much save for Jill Valentine being introduced. The third one is quite good though too followed by the last one.
The one that takes place on the ocean liner wreck was ok in parts, from memory.. the 'Prison Break' guy played Chris Redfield.. didn't he? It also had the big dude with the giant axe or whatever it was which was entertaining. :lol

No, it's Claire Redield (Ali Larter). The other woman beside Alice is a new character named Abigail played by Ruby Rose. Strangely enough, Ruby kind of looks like an adult version of Moira Burton and Claire is wearing an outfit similar to the one from Revelations 2. In fact, a few of the new main characters have costumes that seem directly inspired by alternate costumes from game characters.

Right thanks, it's coming back to me now. Jill Valentine. Claire Redfield. :lol

Claire's from the movie I just described, Prison Break dude is her brother - & she's also the main character in the Code Veronica X game (plus RE2).

As we were. :duff

Wonder what kind of licker they'll fight in this one. Probably a two headed one or somthing.

Back