Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh great, something else that isn't Outbreak.

zkLA2Dt.gif

Sighs...

Why?! :lol if we can get non stop versions of Code Veronica and 4, why not a port of Outbreak 1&2?

Enough Capcom!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they remaster CVX in one form or another. The PS3 HD edition had incorrect colors that makes the game look washed out and even worse than the older releases.

It took 20 years for Capcom to finally hear us on wanting REmake 2... I guess somewhere in the 2020s we may get a port of Outbreak.

Been playing Revelations 2 and now at the 2nd episode. While the gameplay and story are pretty good so far, I'm kinda shocked at how bad the graphics are. I get it that it's a budget title and they don't have the resource but this looks like a PS2 game. :lol :slap

Been playing Revelations 2 and now at the 2nd episode. While the gameplay and story are pretty good so far, I'm kinda shocked at how bad the graphics are. I get it that it's a budget title and they don't have the resource but this looks like a PS2 game. :lol :slap

Low budget title sadly... Should've been RE7.

Yeah the visuals are very dated looking... but aside from that, are you enjoying it?

Also, the game has two endings.

Barry and Claire deserved a better quality game. :lol

I think the plot is alright enough, better than Rev1 and RE6 by far since that was was so detached from the main story. But, I do like the construction of how the game is built with past and present at the same time.

Yeah the visuals are very dated looking... but aside from that, are you enjoying it?

Also, the game has two endings.

I really like the game so far, and the plotting seems to be the best in a RE game yet. The slow gameplay paced is pretty good but at the end of the day I'll probably knock a point or two in this game for Claire's VA. :lol

Ah, thanks. I must have been thinking of the first one.

The first one was originally for the 3DS, and even on the 3DS, strangely enough looked better than this game. :slap

Ok so for those in the know:
I like having physical copies of my games.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition PS4 is on sale for $11.99 on PSN. If I bought a disc what all would I need to get to equal this Deluxe edition?
It says
"This deluxe bundle includes the complete story, extra episodes, extra costumes, additional Raid Mode characters, throwback maps and additional storage slots."
I don't see much else to download individually so would I still end up needing to purchase the game on PSN as well?
So is it likely Capcom will do a retail disc with everything for when Revelations '1' releases later this year?

Never played either game but figured I'd get ready by taking advantage of the sale and isn't Rev 2 before Rev 1 so if I decide to play it shouldn't ruin anything?

Back