Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idc what capcom says until I play that dlc that Thing is not chris. It would make sense if it were hunk

RE2 and REmake tends to be a toss up for me. As for RE4, I absolutely love the game, but it's way overhyped with people saying it's the be all end all of RE games. It's the same situation with MGS3 when talking about Metal Gear or Silent Hill 2 with Silent Hill. :lol

Re4 is definitely overhyped. They made like 49 remasters.

If they made a portable version of RE4, I would be so fine with every remaster of the game. I am still astonished RE4 is not on a handheld :cuckoo: I mean the Vita can handle it and the 3DS can handle a somewhat simplified/watered down version considering we got Wii games on it...

I love 4, but as far as RE goes... it's not better than the first three. Also doesn't help it falls apart as soon as you go from the cool moody village to the castle.

I love 4, but as far as RE goes... it's not better than the first three. Also doesn't help it falls apart as soon as you go from the cool moody village to the castle.

The village parts are so good. The end credits that shows little pictures of the village falling to the parasite is the best part of the whole game. I think an RE7 style game set in THAT time playing as a random villager, trying to survive as the parasite slowly spreads would be neato. You'd have to massively expand the village, but damn you could make it really cool.

The village parts are so good. The end credits that shows little pictures of the village falling to the parasite is the best part of the whole game. I think an RE7 style game set in THAT time playing as a random villager, trying to survive as the parasite slowly spreads would be neato. You'd have to massively expand the village, but damn you could make it really cool.
Or it could be another part of the village at some point. The problem is Mr. Scott Kennedy though :lol I can see that version of the game having a downer ending where the protagonist succumbs and is offed by Leon.

You know that's a great idea. I always said they should make a resident evil game where the infection slowly builds up and hasn't already taken over. I think it's scarier to watch the gradual change then to just walk in and everything is already taken over. That's what made re3 so creepy, the town was being taken over.

I thought it started to go downhill once you go on the military island .

You know I never gave a thought into the end credit drawings until fairly recently. I never realized how well done it was and how the mood completely changes one Saddler starts preaching to the village and they start injecting people.

I thought it started to go downhill once you go on the military island .

I mean, I don't mind the Castle and there are parts of it I like. Mainly the Zealot Ganados since they're so creepy. But the Village was just so damn atmospheric, everything after it is a step down.

And yes, the Military Island is crap. The dumbasses in the gas masks and cattle prods are so annoying.

Regenerators make everything about the Military Island better :lecture and U3. The island part at least just doesn't drag but the enemies become a pain due to their attacks..

But I do prefer the village, would have rather we spend more time there or we return somehow. It's silly how Leon fears taking on the mob (twice) when he took them on in the beginning :lol the castle was interesting, but lost something at points. Points for sequences like the water room as a whole though, especially when you separate from Ashley and have to defend her.

Regenerators were cool, definitely. But I find it very tedious, and the truck part is dumb.

The Castle water room can go **** itself. Although on the Wii version during that part, I can pull headshots out of my ass without even thinking about it since your reaction time is multiplied by a hundred with the Wiimote.

1/4 Ada, anyone?

163549j55ym0oro75m5zqy.jpg

Once I get my new PC built in the next couple months, I'm getting on and we'll play online together Snake. It's been too long, gotta get back into it!

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be great. I got two video tutorials that show you how to do it. You can install them both in under an hour. You just need to tinker with the files.

I would love to replay this game but unfortunately not into PC gaming nor have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back