Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rod Lima is putting together a FPS of REmake. I'm assuming he took the assets out of Umbrella Chronicles just as he did with Darkside for RE2. I'm also assuming he must of taken things out of HD Remaster to enact the cutscenes for the models as well as borrowing all the audio for them.

Here's is one of the best RE4 reviews I've seen, and why I love and hate this game so much both at the same time. :lol

I wonder what being a normal stars cop in raccoon city was like?

Ooooooooo good idea! They should make a game where your a cop in raccoon city. You start as just a normal cop but slowly you see things start to change around the neighborhood and town. As you continue to investigate it leads to the outbreak which you have to survive.

A game about the buildup to the destruction of raccoon city? Psh it writes itself.

I don't understand why Leon is dressed up with that outfit when all the other cops wear regular officer outfits. He looks like he should be in STARS.

I don't understand why Leon is dressed up with that outfit when all the other cops wear regular officer outfits. He looks like he should be in STARS.

Haven't you ever had that moment where youre starting a new job, so you dress better than you normally do, (nice shoes. Ironed slacks, shirt buttoned up to the top) because you're feeling out the vibe...then you realize everyone else is in sneakers and hoodies and you're like "**** this I'm coming to work in Pj's". :lol

Haven't you ever had that moment where youre starting a new job, so you dress better than you normally do, (nice shoes. Ironed slacks, shirt buttoned up to the top) because you're feeling out the vibe...then you realize everyone else is in sneakers and hoodies and you're like "**** this I'm coming to work in Pj's". :lol

:lol he also drove cross country there in his uniform. He had to of had cranky ass.

Why did he show up in the middle of the night? I think the crappy novels state he overslept. He also got the 10 inch barrel Deagle as a graduation present :lol

lol it was stupid to travel in the middle of the night. Also why the hell would he go cross country to be an officer? They don't have any cops where he was?

Now I don't know if I'm getting it mixed up with the novel, but was it his interest in the cannibal murders?

I believe the official description from Capcom Japan stated he overslept due to breaking up with his girlfriend the night prior and stayed up too late. I'll have to look it up again to confirm lol

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Supposedly it was the latest standard issue uniform meant for all the cops but he just happened to wear them on his first day on the job. :lol

I'm sure he will. He did another one right before this, but this takes the cake [emoji38]

He also has done a long form parody of RE2, and RE3 is still on going and he does episodes pretty regularly.
Yeah, been watching them. Pretty well made.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Back