Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swore I wouldn't get Revelations 2 (due to the recasting of Claire) but I was at a game store on my way back from work, I saw it for $28 and had some spare change in my wallet and though, what the heck, I'll get it. Man of principle my ass. :slap

I haven't beaten Rev 1, but I kinda sorta dig the parts I'm playing at the ship. How does Rev 2 fair in the rest of the series?

RE4 is a fun experience, but it loses it's identity half way through. While Rev2 is a dumbed down version of it with a small amount of weapons, I found it more "RE" than both RE4/7.

Well then, that's definitely on my list as soon as I beat Revelations, which I find is pretty darn good, albeit a bit hard.

Well then, that's definitely on my list as soon as I beat Revelations, which I find is pretty darn good, albeit a bit hard.

Yeah definitely get it. Since you liked Rev1, there's no reason Rev2 won't be any different. I've made it clear how much I dislike CV, but Rev2 is a lot like it in the sense of how the game is structured together. That will make more sense to you once you play it. Not to mention, it takes place on an island after all.

The Raid mode is really great too. I don't know if you dabbled with the Rev1 version at all, but it's very much the same but has all the main main characters from the series like Wesker, Chris, Leon, Jill, Claire, Barry as well as some extras like Hunk.

But again, I suggest it to you since the story's ending in it will definitely have major impact on the main story I'd guess... although it might just be in a Rev3 game.

bdd44429cbc97e5b077df65b84900889.jpg

Got these framed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it! I just bought the game on PS3 and currently going trough it for the first time. It wasn't cheap either, the a sealed PS3 copy seemed to have gone up for some reason. :mad:

I'd also like to add how spectacularly stupid the game can get. The graphics, music, story and gameplay are great so far, but once you reach the first comms officer boss, the game does everything it can to not let you beat him. Infinitely spawning enemies, cramped environments and a low ammo count makes that boss much more difficult than it should. Took me almost 30 retries and almost killed my enthusiasm for the game.

I enjoyed the game but definitely skipping it. Played it once and have no desire to relay the game or its storyline. Yes, Rev3 would've been better or Outbreak File 1&2.

:lol just waiting on another version of 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back