Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to get the old band back together! Thanks to Tony, I'll be getting online Resident Evil Outbreak finally.

I have some old friends who will be joining me as well hopefully soon. I also need to get a mic for PC use, otherwise I guess I'll be playing Outbreak the original way without voice chat.

Last edited:
Since you're in Japan, I probably wouldn't be able to play with you until Friday nights and the weekend and we got a 12 hour difference.

Since you're in Japan, I probably wouldn't be able to play with you until Friday nights and the weekend and we got a 12 hour difference.
Yeah, that's how it goes playing online with some of my other buddies Stateside, we'll figure it out soon. Got one of my friends out here to play a couple rounds tonight. Man this brings back memories!

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's how it goes playing online with some of my other buddies Stateside, we'll figure it out soon. Got one of my friends out here to play a couple rounds tonight. Man this brings back memories!

I was playing some over the weekend. I never had any server issues aside from one time having difficulty signing in. It's a pretty active community so there's no real time where you can't find players. I really should study up the scenarios since the only one I kinda know how to do is Desperate Times at the RPD, since it's played A LOT on there.

I was playing some over the weekend. I never had any server issues aside from one time having difficulty signing in. It's a pretty active community so there's no real time where you can't find players. I really should study up the scenarios since the only one I kinda know how to do is Desperate Times at the RPD, since it's played A LOT on there.
Can you play this Friday night, your time? It'll be my Saturday morning.

Yeah I might be able to get on tonight. Add me on that forum, it's snake_plissken.

I have no idea how to find you on that damn forum lol. Search function is useless and when I try to search manually via the members list, it looks like thousands of *******s created accounts years ago and never did anything with it. There's 40+ pages of members with usernames that start with 'S' alone haha

Been having a blast playing both Outbreaks online again. Problem is getting my friends to play at the same time. Always at different times and it's only me and one other instead of 3 or 4 party members because of it, ugh.

I'm glad the community is active though. It really doesn't take much to get a room. Although sometimes I can be sitting there for 10-20 minutes waiting for people to join.

Desperate Times is the only scenario I know the ins and outs of completely now.

I don't know why they don't completely remake Outbreak from the ground up with new graphics, servers and everything. I'd be down for that.

Silly question for anyone who knows it I’m looking to get Resident evil 2 and 3 for dreamcast but the prices are crazy the Japanese versions do the have the English dub ? I have CV and RE4 on ps3 and its he Japanese version but it has the dub on it its weird was wondering the same .

Silly question for anyone who knows it I’m looking to get Resident evil 2 and 3 for dreamcast but the prices are crazy the Japanese versions do the have the English dub ? I have CV and RE4 on ps3 and its he Japanese version but it has the dub on it its weird was wondering the same .

Pretty sure all Japanese Biohazard games are English voiced, but with Japanese text.

-Original VA for Claire, Alyson Court, also worked heavily on the Outbreak games. This podcast from a few days ago with her has her revealing several scenarios that were cut from Outbreak. Originally, there were 40 scenarios. Unfortunate we only got 10 across two games.

-Alyson says there's a story with the female licker in Hellfire, a scenario at a motel, and a scenario with a woman and her zombie child.

-Alyson married one of the producers of RE2 and was pregnant when she helped make the Outbreak games; motion capture, voice direction, and translations.

-She says a line from Revelations 2 with the classic Claire voice, "Whew, I was almost a Claire sandwich."

-She also said she loves Claire so much that she'd be willing to do voice work for Revelations 2 and the remake for RE2 and "accidentally" leak it for modders to add her voice to those games on PC :lol

-Her son is about 14 years old now and recently wanted to play the original RE2. Alyson yelling at him that he's going to die in Claire's voice as he's playing Claire sounds pretty damn funny :lol

-She ends with saying that she will be willing to do a podcast dedicated to her time making Outbreak and all the scenarios we didn't get some time in the future.

Last edited:
I saw that get posted but hadn't listened to it. She's up there with Hayter being incredibly humble and gracious to her fans.

Back