Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New around these parts and brand new to 1/6 collecting in general, but I figured I might as well make an account to show my newly finished Nemesis. I know the suit could definitely be better, but I'm pretty proud of how he turned out in general.

Love it looks very homemade .

abu6equs.jpg

This is my custom Chris still looking for a BSAA shirt or a stars vest but this what I have so far. His pants are really tight for the body. Also the paint on the head is flaking off which is kinda a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Good job! Although he needs bulkier boots and thicker neck.

New around these parts and brand new to 1/6 collecting in general, but I figured I might as well make an account to show my newly finished Nemesis. I know the suit could definitely be better, but I'm pretty proud of how he turned out in general.

abu6equs.jpg

This is my custom Chris still looking for a BSAA shirt or a stars vest but this what I have so far. His pants are really tight for the body. Also the paint on the head is flaking off which is kinda a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any STARS vest but if you change your mind.

RE5 harness:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Hot-Toys-Biohazard-5-Chris-Redfield-BSAA-ver-Suspender-Belt-/181205393833?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a30aee1a9

RE5 holster:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1-6-Scale-Bio-Hazard-5-Chris-Redfield-BSAA-ver-Handgun-Holster-/390590569404?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item5af1031bbc

I had a sudden spark from nowhere in my customs again today. I'll be updating my RE3 Jill custom to a Jill body with the older Nite Out outfit, and plan to update my Krauser and RE5 Chris bodies to boot. Josh might be back on the line again as well.

You bought the only nite outfit of eBay? I saw it floating around eBay. What's wrong with the updated one?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

The updated one is too bright and light blue. The old one is just faded enough and the right shade for the REmake version.

Can't you dye or something? It's basically the same.

I was gonna do that, but it could stain the hell out of the body. I suppose if I washed it properly afterwards it shouldn't, but I'm not sure how I'd get the right color.

I didn't use dye I used paint for clothes. Didn't stained the body.

Thanks Snake! I just wish I had the proper backgrounds and props. I don't have the talent nor patience (more like time) to photoshop either :gah:

Thanks for the warm replies, everyone! I'm actually working on another custom monster right now too- It's still a work in progress but I can give a bit of a preview-

k24lKwM.jpg

Thanks for the warm replies, everyone! I'm actually working on another custom monster right now too- It's still a work in progress but I can give a bit of a preview-

View attachment 96252

Nice! Those things were just called "Slime" right? Plan on making any other RE creatures?

Are you getting HCG's tyrant?

Probably not, don't even know what it looks like yet.

Close! I think they're called 'Oozes', from Revalations. And I'm considering it, it's more a matter of what I think I can pull off with what materials I have access too. I've been thinking about trying to modify some of the old Moby **** figures to make them a little larger to scale somewhat better with 1/6 figures, but I need some research there first.

Back