Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claire_zps8878d3dd.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzmqi860Oo1rz6vmu.gif

Still hate the sculpt, but I am getting a new and different sculpt. ;)

and Brandon.... https://www.monkeydepot.com/Uniform_Set_Toys_City_Female_SS_Officer_s_Service_p/tc0126.htm

Lies!.gif

Please note that 1/6 action figure and head sculpt are not included.

Aw damn, that's stupid. The Nazi uniform is the last thing anyone wants. WTF are they thinking? :lol

Like your movie Claire. Are you gonna make a movie Chris?

Yeah, looks great. Good job on the Retribution Alice, Project. Hopefully the sixth movie's outfit isn't too complex.

Got my shoulder cameras in yesterday. Had to readjust the shoulder harnesses and replace the bags. Process took about an hour and a half for both Joseph and Kenneth (whew!).

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Joseph_Frost_Concept_Art.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

Kenneth_J._Sullivan_Concept_Art.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

I should thank you too for pointing me in the right direction! Thanks to you I was able to get these and Jill's STARS uniform.

Hmm, honestly, I'd think there might be more demand for Jill or Claire heads than Barry. But There's no telling. Only so few of us in this hobby are RE fanatics.

Ya true ? No problem at all . Ya I think Claire def , Barry would be bad *** though I think I'll put after Chris is done I'll put a new thread up and list all the ones at the same time and go from there I guess . I would like to get almost everyone from stars alpha and bravo . Oh ya Rebecca also would be badass to make up . You know what happen to Psycho customs ? I think he fell off or dropped dead not sure .

Couple other small updates. Sherry has her school badge and Richard has his standard police officer badge on his right arm, and the only STARS member to have one for that matter. My theory is that because his left sleeve was torn apart due to the giant yawn, they for whatever reason decided to put the RPD police badge on his right sleeve to compensate. My custom just has both:

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

Last edited:
Back