Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
index.jpg

Ya true ? No problem at all . Ya I think Claire def , Barry would be bad *** though I think I'll put after Chris is done I'll put a new thread up and list all the ones at the same time and go from there I guess . I would like to get almost everyone from stars alpha and bravo . Oh ya Rebecca also would be badass to make up . You know what happen to Psycho customs ? I think he fell off or dropped dead not sure .

Yeah, I haven't seen him post anything on FB anymore. Have you tried talking to him lately?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Ya I tried he contacted me in oct then nothing after that he sees the pm's I send cuz Facebook tells you that but no response at all , I was like do you want my money or not lol I guess not lol. He was good on the cloths who else can we get for cloths I def wanna do a Rebecca and have the cloths talored

vy7u3anu.jpg

Wasn't happy with the last sculpt. So I decided to buy something different.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Thank you, sir!

Updated her boots:

Alice_zps4bd246b0.jpg

Added some more detail, still needs the little Umbrella logo on her chest:

Alice1_zps244fd0ff.jpg

More pics of Claire:

Claire2_zps4138cea3.jpg

Claire1_zps34d98c7e.jpg

New around these parts and brand new to 1/6 collecting in general, but I figured I might as well make an account to show my newly finished Nemesis. I know the suit could definitely be better, but I'm pretty proud of how he turned out in general.

I made most of it myself. The head was an unpainted resin cast from a guy named numoworkshop over on the ebays, and everything else apart from the gloves, boots and rocket launcher is hand-made. The base was an old DC Direct Dr. Manhattan, heavily re-sculpted with original sculpy. Body and head are both hand-painted.

Back