Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:6 scale Leon from hot toys maybe???
1625465_610139375727266_57320212_n.jpg

This RE2 Leon headsculpt is pretty damn good, looks pretty close to the menu screen artwork.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom...6935?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f330a5d67

That looks pretty good, not to mention it matches his RE2 look while being in-sync with the general vibe of the current CG renders for Leon. Is Eleven a new group or a name re-branding for an existing one? I really loved their work with the recent Mads Mikkelsen headsculpt, which I definitely plan on using for a custom Hannibal Lecter. I hope they follow that up with a Hugh Dancy sculpt so I can have a matching Will Graham.

I updated my RE3 Jill and she looks much better. Loving the posing options I have now. The seamless bodies from HT aren't to be trusted.

Pics?! I really hate seamless bodies. Joints FTW! :rocks

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I prefer joints as well, they don't bother me and I prefer poseability. I'll post pics in the coming days most likely. I say that but then it'll probably take months :lol

Back