Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
either one would be really cool, yeah. Theoretically I could probably make a licker with the same method I'm using on the ooze, but a Hunter seems like more of a stretch. The old Hunter Beta toy they made seemed like it might be large enough that I could fudge it a bit by chopping up the legs to give it a taller stance, though- Hunters always seemed a bit shorter than the characters to my anyway since they were always hunched over, but eh.

I figured certain Predator bodies would be great as a base, but Hunter physiology is less humanoid and would require a lot of work. As you said, they do hunch over and I don't think Pred bodies can anyway :(

A predator body would probably work pretty well thinking about it- but you'd probably have to hack off most of the upper body and do some major resculpting, and it would probably be rather difficult to match the sculpting with the style already present on the body. It would probably essentially require everything from the waist up to be completely resculpted from scratch. Would be a hell of a cool project to see, though!

That would be pretty awesome! The figure I used as the base for Nemesis worked out pretty well, but something just a little taller probably would have been good. You have any specific plans, or just kinda thinking about it?

tumblr_inline_mxroiaDMpB1rcioxr.gif

Thanks! I think the next things I'm eying to make are some plagas type monsters, but I've also got a thought to attempt G1 Birkin, I've seen some really amazing works and I'd like to try my hand. Does anybody have a good head suggestion?

Are you planning on commissioning someone to sculpt a Claire head or are you?

Am I going to carve've been studying a little on her face, I hope to start with the project: claire redfield entire body this week

Can see a small job just to have my idea of the quality I'm talking about :)

I will do all the sculpted body, sculpted boots, base, and the clothes will be all sewn by hand

Can't wait to see your work/Claire. :rock

As for the outfit there was a fellow member who was selling Claire's outfit. Although he's gone/disappeared.

Back