My Video Review of the Play Arts Dante figure from Devil May Cry 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rNJccv01PSY?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rNJccv01PSY?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Emo style hair?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Yeah it's game acurate but the character design...ugh. It really has nothing to do with this figure but I really don't like the look of Dante. Having said that, a good review but a little close and zoomed in. If you can just try and pull back a little bit in your next reviews if you can. I'm guessing the kitchen situation isn't the best for reviews but I know why you did it there.

Good review with detailed looks. However, just a little too much shifting around though hehe...kind of dizzy after 8 minutes.

Emo style hair?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Yeah it's game acurate but the character design...ugh. It really has nothing to do with this figure but I really don't like the look of Dante. Having said that, a good review but a little close and zoomed in. If you can just try and pull back a little bit in your next reviews if you can. I'm guessing the kitchen situation isn't the best for reviews but I know why you did it there.

I will try and do that for the Nero review.
As for the character design I love the way Dante looks. For me he is one of my all time favourite game characters

Back